PRO FOOTBALL: McAlister gets another ...

PRO FOOTBALL: McAlister gets another shot

There are 7 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Nov 18, 2009, titled PRO FOOTBALL: McAlister gets another shot. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Former Pasadena High School and Mt. San Antonio College standout Chris McAlister was hobbled and disenchanted and unsure if he wanted to play in the NFL any more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Coach Lawler

Pomona, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2009
Congrats Chris on your comeback! Everyone deserves a second chance in life and sports. I am excited to see you play for your new undefeated team. Go and lock those WR's down!!!
Coach Lawler
Petro

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 19, 2009
Desperate move. Saints signed a loser. I am laughing even more at this team.
Gary L Moody

Altadena, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2009
Welcome back young man and if you are anything like your father, you'll be all right.
Aaron K McNeil

Redondo Beach, CA

#4 Nov 21, 2009
Petro wrote:
Desperate move. Saints signed a loser. I am laughing even more at this team.
Keep right on laughing. Who is your team? I am laughing at you because you are the joke.

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans, LA

#5 Nov 21, 2009
Aaron K McNeil wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep right on laughing. Who is your team? I am laughing at you because you are the joke.
Who is his team!?!? who is his team!?! You don't know??? Ok, get this, get this, your gonna freaking love this....are you ready? His team is the Cowgirls..........can you believe it? They just lost last weekend to Green Bay and this jackass still talkin shit...what a freak.
BUBBA

San Bernardino, CA

#6 Nov 21, 2009
Q = Q U E E R

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans, LA

#7 Nov 26, 2009
BUBBA wrote:
Q = Q U E E R
Your mama!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris McAlister Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baltimore Ravens Defense is Not What We Thought... (Oct '09) Oct '09 WhereHaveUGoneJoh... 1
News Ravens interested in Anquan Boldin (Apr '09) Apr '09 Sam 1
News Ravens prep for 2009 draft (Apr '09) Apr '09 Peter 1
News Ravens Report (Oct '08) Mar '09 John 4
News Knowing their Rolle, Ravens glad to get him bac... (Nov '08) Mar '09 John 7
News Ravens Insider: CB Foxworth reportedly visiting... (Feb '09) Feb '09 cwd111 1
News Leonhard's contract is up after strong season (Jan '09) Jan '09 GHT 1
More from around the web