Tarvaris Jackson misses his big chanc...

Tarvaris Jackson misses his big chance with Minnesota Vikings

There are 248 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Tarvaris Jackson misses his big chance with Minnesota Vikings. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

It would be nice to say that the transition from Brett Favre to Tarvaris Jackson was smooth and seamless.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Seeker

Montréal, Canada

#244 Dec 19, 2010
andy g wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for substantiating my response..you stated he plalyed against 3rd and 4th stringers...those were starters for the NY Giants...the rest is immaterial. Go back to school Chad.
Pure drivel.
andy g

Hickory Hills, IL

#245 Dec 19, 2010
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure drivel.
Seeker...does your mom know you are at the computer with your pants around your ankles today?
deer tracks

Yankton, SD

#246 Dec 19, 2010
andy g wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker...does your mom know you are at the computer with your pants around your ankles today?
Andy, note that this Seeker character has a different location EVERY time he/she posts...Just playing games...
andy g

Hickory Hills, IL

#247 Dec 19, 2010
deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy, note that this Seeker character has a different location EVERY time he/she posts...Just playing games...
The level (or lack of) of parental supervision of intellectually challenged young ones with societal issues is appalling....
deer tracks

Yankton, SD

#248 Dec 20, 2010
andy g wrote:
<quoted text>
The level (or lack of) of parental supervision of intellectually challenged young ones with societal issues is appalling....
Add to that, an apparent lack or grasp of the English language...Or the ability to count beyond two....
Da Bears 2010

Morton Grove, IL

#249 Dec 21, 2010
deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now that I got rid of Da Bears...For five minutes any way, allow me to comment on your post..I also will enjoy this game, win or lose. I have been waiting forever to see if there was (is) any brains left in the Vikings Coaching staff...Couldn't they see the potential at QB for Webb? Didn't they see the same tapes of his QB moves I did? Tapes always show more of the action then at eye level during a game...I will tape this one also....Always like to check back on other players to find those that are not doing their jobs..
The tape was just as bad the second time around, so how many players did you count that didnt do their job??? Hey that's three in a row over the Vikes!!!
Chad

United States

#250 Dec 21, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>The tape was just as bad the second time around, so how many players did you count that didnt do their job??? Hey that's three in a row over the Vikes!!!
You forgot HOWL!!!!!!!!!! But that guy ran his mouth all offseason and the beginning of the season. But now is rarely found. Congratulations to the Bears on winning the division.
Da Bears 2010

Morton Grove, IL

#251 Dec 21, 2010
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot HOWL!!!!!!!!!! But that guy ran his mouth all offseason and the beginning of the season. But now is rarely found. Congratulations to the Bears on winning the division.
Thanks Chad I did forget the HOWL!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Kluwe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Kluwe: Vikings will find the truth (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Raiders mum on starting quarterback (Sep '13) Sep '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Raiders add K Medlock; place CB Hanson on IR (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
News Raiders still not settled on starting punter (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mr Raider 1
News Raiders' punt battle: Kluwe, King too close to ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Haleys Commet 7
News Oakland Raiders: What positions are most up for... (Jul '13) Jul '13 TexasRaider 1
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
More from around the web