Vikings' Chris Kluwe kicks back at ES...

Vikings' Chris Kluwe kicks back at ESPN's Bayless: 'Kiss a flamethrower'

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities story from Jan 23, 2012, titled Vikings' Chris Kluwe kicks back at ESPN's Bayless: 'Kiss a flamethrower'. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe doesn't like it when people disrespect punters and kickers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Harry

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Jan 23, 2012
ezg357 wrote:
That article is from 2 ligament tears ago.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#3 Jan 23, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
That article is from 2 ligament tears ago.
Wow is it NLF.com just sent it to me or I may have pull the wrong one here lol sorry
ezg357

Madera, CA

#4 Jan 23, 2012
OK I did pull the wrong Article here is the new one.>> http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1033196-pu...
ezg357

Madera, CA

#5 Jan 23, 2012
You know now seeing both articles they look pretty much the same all he he was add a few pictures lol a rerun of a News article what a ripoff reporter
Number 5

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 24, 2012
Did Chris get his old number back...McDivots tainted it....or is it McDivots was a taint....cant remember....
ezg357

Madera, CA

#7 Jan 24, 2012
Number 5 here is your answer.>> http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/...
ezg357

Madera, CA

#8 Jan 24, 2012
Kluwe got his number back as soon as McNabb was cut
Switch to 6

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 26, 2012
Great...now everytime we see #5 on the field...we will be reminded of the "In the hunt" speech of 2011...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Kluwe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Kluwe: Vikings will find the truth (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Raiders mum on starting quarterback (Sep '13) Sep '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Raiders add K Medlock; place CB Hanson on IR (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
News Raiders still not settled on starting punter (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mr Raider 1
News Raiders' punt battle: Kluwe, King too close to ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Haleys Commet 7
News Oakland Raiders: What positions are most up for... (Jul '13) Jul '13 TexasRaider 1
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
More from around the web