Chris Kluwe Explains Gay Marriage To The Politician Who Is Offended By An NFL Player Supporting It

Sep 7, 2012 Full story: deadspin.com 137

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo has spoken out in favor of a Maryland ballot initiative that would legalize gay marriage. Yahoo has published a letter that Maryland state delegate Emmett C. Burns Jr. wrote last week to Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, urging him to "inhibit such expressions from your employee." This is Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe's response to Burns.

Read more
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lemon Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#128 Sep 11, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly is a natural born parent?
And we are not forcing children to learn about homosexual acts. We are hopeful people like you will finally leave the Puritans and allow people to learn FACTS not fear and bigotry.
As for your right to vote on my life, how about we have an up and down NATIONAL vote on YOUR Constitutional Rights.
I have no problem with people voting on my rights.
Homosexual acts are taught by some tax funded programs like MassResistence. In Massachusetts of course.
Eat crow!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#129 Sep 11, 2012
Lemon Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual acts are taught by some tax funded programs like MassResistence. In Massachusetts of course.
Eat crow!
So now it's lemon lipstick? I bet you just LOVE your lemon parties!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#130 Sep 11, 2012
Lemon Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat crow!
Get a Kluwe !
Lemon Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#131 Sep 12, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So now it's lemon lipstick? I bet you just LOVE your lemon parties!
What's wrong coward? Couldn't refute my post about morals yesterday?
I thought so!
Stay away from my posts.
Lemon Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#132 Sep 12, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a Kluwe !
Calumny!

Montreal

#133 Sep 12, 2012
Lemon Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong coward? Couldn't refute my post about morals yesterday?
I thought so!
Stay away from my posts.
Actually, you're the one who didn't reply to my post...you're very far off in lala land when you type these posts up, aren't you?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#135 Sep 16, 2012
One thing that appalled me most about this whole story is how Burns figures it's OK for a government official to tell a private organization what their employees can and can not say.

I guarantee that if this happened to an organization Hanky Code Lipgloss belonged to, especially if it were a religious group, Lipstick would be screaming foul!

Imagine the idea of the government saying what people can and can't talk about!

Oh wait, they've already done that. Abstinence only programs. The "don't say gay" bills that popped up all around the country.

Seems that as long as "Lipstick" gets to dictate their morals onto everyone else it's O.K.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#136 Sep 16, 2012
Not long ago I saw the movie "THE HELP".

I always thought I knew a great deal about the black civil rights struggle. I learned in that movie that in Mississippi at that time publicly speaking against the race laws was a crime.

Guess Burns and Lipstick want us to return to those "happy" times.
Burnt Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#137 Sep 16, 2012
You won't here much more on this issue in the NFL this year because,
A. The NFL is powerful.
B. The commissioner is a real leader.
C. To ptotect the "Integrity" of the NFL.
D. Another area where gays have lost.

Time for a parade.
Burnt Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#138 Sep 16, 2012
DNF wrote:
Not long ago I saw the movie "THE HELP".
I always thought I knew a great deal about the black civil rights struggle. I learned in that movie that in Mississippi at that time publicly speaking against the race laws was a crime.
Guess Burns and Lipstick want us to return to those "happy" times.
Must I reiterate. Rev Bill Owens marched during the civil rights movement and recently said, I did not march one yard, one foot, or one inch for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman.

The Coalition of African American Pastors for America also said that gays are "hijacking" the civil rights movement. Just like you.
Judas!

Take your race baiting and twisted arguments elslewhere.

Montreal

#139 Sep 16, 2012
Burnt Lipstick wrote:
You won't here much more on this issue in the NFL this year because,
A. The NFL is powerful.
B. The commissioner is a real leader.
C. To ptotect the "Integrity" of the NFL.
D. Another area where gays have lost.
Time for a parade.
"Here?" "Ptotect?" GET IT TOGETHER MAN.
All you crazy people are the same; horrible at spelling and grammar, any language skills really.
The Black Death

Pittsfield, MA

#140 Sep 16, 2012
Lame.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#141 Sep 16, 2012
Burnt Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Must I reiterate. Rev Bill Owens marched during the civil rights movement and recently said, I did not march one yard, one foot, or one inch for a man to marry a man or a woman to marry a woman.
The Coalition of African American Pastors for America also said that gays are "hijacking" the civil rights movement. Just like you.
Judas!
Civil Rights aren't just a Black issue. It's a Constitutional issue.
Every individual participated in their own way and for their own reasons. That's why such movements need leaders. MLK Jr. was the primary leader for the AfricanAmerican population, and one of his closest advisors and organizers was gay.
Your probably SHOULD be a republican. I mean, you got YOURS, right? Everyone else can just get to the back of the bus, right?
Must feel really good that there is someone you can treat the way you were treated.
The abused becomes the abuser.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#143 Sep 17, 2012
Burnt Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Judas!
You race bait, and then say others are doing so.

How odd.

Fighting for basic civil rights doesn't belong just to women who wanted to vote, or Black Americans fighting for desegregation, or mexican Americans who fight laws which require even citizens to produce proof of citizenship at every encounter with police.

It comes into play whenever a minority is discriminated against with no social or state interest in that discrimination.

It's not hard to understand.

And, yes, every group has it's bigots, but that doesn't mean that those bigots are correct.
Six Six Six Imperections

Pittsfield, MA

#144 Sep 17, 2012
You tried to make this a race issue and failed. So now you go back to carelessly calling people that disagree with your unnatural perversions a bigot.
How pathetic.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#145 Sep 18, 2012
Burnt Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Judas!
Must I re-iterate? When did Blacks gain exclusive property rights to the term "civil rights movement"?

Take your bigotry back to your church where it belongs.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#146 Sep 18, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil Rights aren't just a Black issue. It's a Constitutional issue.
Every individual participated in their own way and for their own reasons. That's why such movements need leaders. MLK Jr. was the primary leader for the AfricanAmerican population, and one of his closest advisors and organizers was gay.
Your probably SHOULD be a republican. I mean, you got YOURS, right? Everyone else can just get to the back of the bus, right?
Must feel really good that there is someone you can treat the way you were treated.
The abused becomes the abuser.
A black professional athlete criticizes a black politician for trying to violate his right of free speech and some twit marks your post spam?

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Kluwe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Kluwe: Vikings will find the truth (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Raiders mum on starting quarterback (Sep '13) Sep '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Raiders add K Medlock; place CB Hanson on IR (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
News Raiders still not settled on starting punter (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mr Raider 1
News Raiders' punt battle: Kluwe, King too close to ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Haleys Commet 7
News Oakland Raiders: What positions are most up for... (Jul '13) Jul '13 TexasRaider 1
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
More from around the web