10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Vikings Offseason

Jun 18, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport

With the end of the Minnesota Vikings' OTAs, and June's mandatory minicamp coming up, there are still plenty of positional battles to be waged and starters to be named.

Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Sounds like a fairly accurate assumption.The only thing I disagree is Wright.I see him coming in at the second or third receiver ahead of Simpson.All depends how much they use Patterson.Unless Simpson really produces hes probably out after this year and replaced with Patterson and Wright will still be here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Kluwe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Kluwe: Vikings will find the truth (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Raiders mum on starting quarterback (Sep '13) Sep '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
Raiders add K Medlock; place CB Hanson on IR (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
Raiders still not settled on starting punter (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mr Raider 1
Raiders' punt battle: Kluwe, King too close to ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Haleys Commet 7
Oakland Raiders: What positions are most up for... (Jul '13) Jul '13 TexasRaider 1
Adrian Peterson Says He's 'Not With' Gay Marriage (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2

Chris Kluwe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE