Bollinger out, Henderson's little bro...

Bollinger out, Henderson's little brother in as Vikings set roster

There are 51 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 30, 2008, titled Bollinger out, Henderson's little brother in as Vikings set roster. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Vikings cut their roster to the 53-man limit Saturday, and rookie left tackle Drew Radovich made the team, a move that bolsters the depth at the position in the wake of the Bryant McKinnie's four-game ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Williams Wrecking Crew

Saint Paul, MN

#48 Sep 1, 2008
Poor PP writer, isn't up to date!
Pat and Kevin Williams are called the WWC, the Williams Wrecking Crew!
SINCE LAST YEAR!
They stop the run up front.
You are Welcome, old timer writer.
ViKING

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Sep 1, 2008
George Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Changed your name again didn't you dip stick?
Hey dork, it's the internet,,duh! beam me up scottie!
Purplepeopleater s

Carrollton, TX

#50 Sep 2, 2008
NO way is the Oline over rated they have how many pro bowlers up front. As far as AP doing it all himself that is not possilbe. Emmitt Smith had the best line in football with the cowboys and with out them there would be no Emmitt Smith. AP paid for the whole line to go to the pro bowl with him this past year. It will be a great year for the purple and hope to see the team gel. GO VIKINGS!!!!
simS

Saint Paul, MN

#51 Sep 2, 2008
Williams Wrecking Crew wrote:
Poor PP writer, isn't up to date!
Pat and Kevin Williams are called the WWC, the Williams Wrecking Crew!
SINCE LAST YEAR!
They stop the run up front.
You are Welcome, old timer writer.
Don't Be Expecting The PP To Be On The Ball, Bro.
Smarter Than You

Saint Charles, MO

#52 Sep 2, 2008
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, Ferguson is playing at a high level on special teams, and he gives the Vikes a solid vet at receiver as well. I believe that the coaches look for starters first, and then they start grading on how much a player can contribute if they are not starting. Ferguson has taken it upon himself to excel on special teams just to make the team, so why not keep him? Some players think they are above special teams play, and Ferguson is not one of these players.
Nance also made some solid kick coverage plays, including a great open field tackle in the Dallas game. The reality in the NFL is speed kills, and Ferguson has none...
Morgan Mundane

United States

#53 Sep 3, 2008
I thought they should have kept Nance also. Does anyone know if he signed anywhere?

Vikes will go 9-7
Mark

United States

#54 Sep 3, 2008
Tommy wrote:
I've seen them lose four Super Bowls and two Championship games...
Lets get REAL... Nothing is going to CHANGE!!!
I remember too. Yet a fan feels with his heart, even if he looks with his eyes. Go Vikings! Big year ahead.
MNTEXAN

Henderson, TX

#55 Sep 15, 2008
I could'nt agree more! How many more games to we have to lose before the brain dead orginization realizes he is not the answer. HELLO!!!!!!
MNTEXAN

Henderson, TX

#56 Sep 15, 2008
I have been a lifelong diehard Vikings fan! But this is getting absolutely ridiculous!!! There is a reason we have lost 4 super bowls. Gave Dallas 3 of them. You make frickin stupid decisions and make us true fans suffer. Wake up and bench Jackson and try and salavage a season before it's too late.
MNTEXAN

Henderson, TX

#57 Sep 15, 2008
Anybody else see what's coming? Garnett syndrom. Pay one player way too much. AP and can't afford the rest of the team?
Tommy Kramer

Minneapolis, MN

#58 Sep 17, 2008
I hate that I was right. Trust me, I want the Vikings to do well. But they just don't have the talent OR the coaching. When will Childress be fired? I say week 10.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Kluwe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Kluwe: Vikings will find the truth (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Raiders mum on starting quarterback (Sep '13) Sep '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Raiders add K Medlock; place CB Hanson on IR (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
News Raiders still not settled on starting punter (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mr Raider 1
News Raiders' punt battle: Kluwe, King too close to ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Haleys Commet 7
News Oakland Raiders: What positions are most up for... (Jul '13) Jul '13 TexasRaider 1
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
More from around the web