Childress sees red over Kluwe's punts to Bush

Full story: TwinCities.com

Vikings punter Chris Kluwe was pleased with his overall performance Monday night.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2008

Since: Feb 08

Rochester, MN

#1 Oct 7, 2008
If Klewe can't figure it out, he'll be out of a job again. It's about execution -- ask TJack. I'm sure Chilly would've rather had a 25 yard shank out of bounds than a TD return.
oxboro

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Oct 7, 2008
If Childress can figure it out you know it had to be bad...
Nice Coach

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Oct 7, 2008
What kind of coach airs this out in the media. If he had a problem with Kluwe it should have been dealt with behind closed doors. Another example of what a sad excuse for a coach this guy is. I hope the Vikings lose out if it means we can dump this boring unimaginative play calling joke. Him and TJoke can go play in NFL Europe or something.
Puddle of wet

Libertyville, IL

#4 Oct 7, 2008
I wish that someone would get in Chilli's face.
inaz

Tucson, AZ

#5 Oct 7, 2008
I hope Chilly gets wiped out ala Charley Wise style...

I'd love to see that idiot get his leg, hip, back, and balled head get rolled up on by a big old O-lineman...

I hate you Chilly... not kicking the ball out of bounds is YOUR fault, everything is your fault... next week's blackout is your fault, the (pseudo) climate crisis is your fault, Sarah Palin is your fault, mortaility is your fault. I hate you, I loath you, I despise you.
oxboro

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Oct 7, 2008
inaz wrote:
I'd love to see that idiot get his leg, hip, back, and balled head get rolled up on by a big old O-lineman...
I hate you Chilly... not kicking the ball out of bounds is YOUR fault, everything is your fault... next week's blackout is your fault, the (pseudo) climate crisis is your fault, Sarah Palin is your fault, mortaility is your fault. I hate you, I loath you, I despise you.
dont beat around the bush..how do you really feel about Cjildress/
Dave

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 7, 2008
This would not have been a problem if the special teams could actually make it down field to cover kicks. I could understand 49 or 52 yard kicks being a bit more difficult to cover due to the distance, but it appeared that they both had excellent hang time. There is no excuse for not being able to cover a 39 yard punt with decent hang time. This looks like a cheap excuse to blaim the kicker for the special teams inability to cover. The reality of the situation is that we have had problems covering both punts AND kick offs leading one to believe there is a more inherent problem with the entire unit.
flafan

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2008
inaz wrote:
You forgot Ronald Reagan-you are typical democrat hater. Good luck with Jimmy Carter II !! Obama-lightweight empty suit!
Jonboy

Duluth, MN

#9 Oct 7, 2008
I cannot believe the horrible play calling by Chilly and Bevel. Why not let the QB call the plays, so some sore of offense could start.

Fire Chilly and Bevel now, and hire Marty Shots.

Also, get rid of Cedric Griffin and Sharper, neither of which can cover a receiver of any caliber.
Owl Gore

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Oct 7, 2008
as always...BUSH'S FAULT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Kluwe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Kluwe: Vikings will find the truth (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Raiders mum on starting quarterback (Sep '13) Sep '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
Raiders add K Medlock; place CB Hanson on IR (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
Raiders still not settled on starting punter (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mr Raider 1
Raiders' punt battle: Kluwe, King too close to ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Haleys Commet 7
Oakland Raiders: What positions are most up for... (Jul '13) Jul '13 TexasRaider 1
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chris Kluwe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••