Steelers walking wrong side of NFL's ...

Steelers walking wrong side of NFL's fine line

There are 10 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 16, 2009, titled Steelers walking wrong side of NFL's fine line. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Saying the Super Bowl champion Steelers' 6-7 record "hacks you off," coach Mike Tomlin channeled one of the most oft-used phrases by predecessor Bill Cowher to explain the team's five-game losing streak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Detroit Lions Fan

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 16, 2009
One bad year and Steelers fans are up in arms , big deal try being a lifelong Detroit Lions fan year after year of disappointment , losing seasons , no playoff appearances or monday night games , never been to a super bowl . I still cheer for the lions and always will support them since I am a diehard fan . So dont fault me if I feel little sympathy for steelers fans .Steelers fans just be glad they have good owners and a gm who will make changes and fix the mistakes that were made this year . I only wish the Lions had a good owner who is commited to winning rather than selling cars and using the Lions as a tax write off not to mention hiring idiots Like Matt Millen !! Thanks to him winning will take years not to mention cleaning up the mess he left behind with his poor personnel decisions and player draft busts . My advice to steeler fans is forget this year there is always the next season unfortunately I have been saying that for 10 plus years now .
Sk8ters Eat It

Clifton Heights, PA

#3 Dec 19, 2009
"Steelers walking wrong side of NFL's fine line"

Well, they SHOULD be fined for all the late hits, and cheap shots they lay on people. Cheatin' bast_rds!

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

#4 Dec 19, 2009
Sk8ters Eat It wrote:
Well, they SHOULD be fined for all the late hits, and cheap shots they lay on people. Cheatin' bast_rds!
Read the article...

YOur team is no different by the way.
Steeler Mafia

Reisterstown, MD

#5 Dec 20, 2009
Other pro football teams should study the Steeler organization. It's not about having a mountain of money. Look at Snyder & the Deadskins. It's about using your brain & making smart choices/decisions.

Lions? Lotsa luck there.
Sk8ters Eat It

Clifton Heights, PA

#6 Dec 31, 2009
Biff 33 wrote:
<quoted text>Read the article...
YOur team is no different by the way.
MY team???

Latrobe, PA

#7 Dec 31, 2009
Sk8ters Eat It wrote:
<quoted text>
MY team???
Yes, your team.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#8 Dec 31, 2009
Sk8ters Eat It wrote:
The article has nothing to do with "cheap shots," moron--the "fine line" is the line between winning and losing. I've never heard it suggested before that the Steelers are prone to late hits--you're taking your delusions in interesting new directions, Yorkie.
Sk8ters Eat It

Clifton Heights, PA

#10 Jan 4, 2010
Sk8ters Eat It wrote:
Nice to see MORE cheapshots this past weekend, especially when they laid a hit on that White guy and stood on the sidelines laughing about it and cheering. There's some real sportsamnaship for you. The Steelers are just today's version of the 70's cheapshot Oakland Raiders.

Latrobe, PA

#11 Jan 4, 2010
Sk8ters Eat It wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see MORE cheapshots this past weekend, especially when they laid a hit on that White guy and stood on the sidelines laughing about it and cheering. There's some real sportsamnaship for you. The Steelers are just today's version of the 70's cheapshot Oakland Raiders.
They immediately were calling over the Dolphin training staff, Pat White went limp almost right away -- there was no one celebrating his injury.

Latrobe, PA

#12 Jan 4, 2010
Sk8ters Eat It wrote:
Did you read the article? It has nothing to do with late hits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Kemoeatu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Ute staying busy during NFL lockout (Jul '11) Jul '11 Wetfarts 12
News Advertise with El Paso Times on Twitter (Mar '11) Mar '11 fduran 1
News Super Bowl Matchup: How the Steelers Can Win (Feb '11) Feb '11 black and yellow 1
News Are you having the ultimate Super Bowl party? T... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Rolling Blacks Out 44
News 'Steelers Way' reaps dividends (Jan '11) Jan '11 WhereHaveYouGoneJ... 1
News Upset James Harrison excused from Steelers prac... (Oct '10) Oct '10 PSFCOM 7
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Possible Options For Tomli... (Jan '10) Jan '10 duffer joe 1
More from around the web