Oakland Raiders Safety Mike Mitchell: How He Will Shore Up the Run Defense

Jun 30, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport

Michael Huff is likely done in Oakland. If the Raiders want him back, they would have to pay him $6.4 million because his salary escalated at a higher rate than 30 percent from 2009 to 2010.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Jul 1, 2011
Last I heard from Hue Jackson, he sounds like he wants to move Branch to FS and start Mitchell at SS. I think Huff likely walks in free agency.

I'm sure Al Davis has a big payday for Zach Miller
He better have one for Michael Bush if he wants to keep him
Nnamdi sounds like he wants to return, but who knows
If He is smart, he'll give Gallery the money he wants to keep a little consistancy on the OL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is F... (Apr '13) Apr '13 NJ raider 1 9
Former Raiders CB Chris Johnson Thankful For Al... (Feb '13) Feb '13 raiderfaith 2
NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Oakland Raiders cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke sh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 6
Raiders' Red Flags? Their Yellow Flags (Jun '12) Jun '12 H Commet its me 2
5 NFL Players Who Will Burn Oakland Raiders Def... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3

Chris Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE