Oakland Raiders. Will Rookie Taiwan J...

Oakland Raiders. Will Rookie Taiwan Jones Steal Touches from Michael Bush?

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jul 18, 2011, titled Oakland Raiders. Will Rookie Taiwan Jones Steal Touches from Michael Bush?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Last season, Michael Bush was on his way to being the Oakland Raiders' starting RB, until an injury in preseason kept him out of action for the first couple of weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#1 Jul 19, 2011
WTF?
Oakland Raiders. Will Rookie Taiwan Jones Steal Touches from Michael's Bush?

Michael has a bush? Is she the most popular person in the huddle?

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Jul 19, 2011
get your mind out of your gutter lbf, football, football, think, "fooootbaallll"!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#3 Jul 20, 2011
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
get your mind out of your gutter lbf, football, football, think, "fooootbaallll"!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
I hope they end this soon. I'm going off the deep end (not like Big Al going off the Depends)

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they end this soon. I'm going off the deep end (not like Big Al going off the Depends)
i guess all that depends!
RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is F... (Apr '13) Apr '13 NJ raider 1 9
News Former Raiders CB Chris Johnson Thankful For Al... (Feb '13) Feb '13 raiderfaith 2
News NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Oakland Raiders cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke sh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 6
News Raiders' Red Flags? Their Yellow Flags (Jun '12) Jun '12 H Commet its me 2
News 5 NFL Players Who Will Burn Oakland Raiders Def... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
More from around the web