Mayor fights to keep Warriors in Oakland

Mayor fights to keep Warriors in Oakland

There are 1 comment on the KTVU Oakland story from May 25, 2012, titled Mayor fights to keep Warriors in Oakland. In it, KTVU Oakland reports that:

Oakland Mayor Jean Quan is now fighting to keep the Warriors, along with other Oakland-based sports teams, in the city and she's promoting a multi-billion dollar project to keep them there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVU Oakland.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 May 25, 2012
give it the biggest shot you can oakland mayor michelle quan. oakland is home to the RAIDERS. BETTER YET, if RAIDERS can get a new stadium, they'll be in in the glory. not only for mckenzie and the RAIDERS but specially for mark davis. it will probably mean the world to him and his daddy, that always dreamed about building a competetive state of the art stadium. i doubt that the alameda colosium will be all that even if it gets restructured. but remodeling is worth a shot for them to stay in oakland. if not, go the simple way, LOS ANGELES!
"meeting next week"
option #1 remodel, it's a stay!
option #2 new stadium. "if"
option #3 when all else fails, L.A.
RAIDERS 2012!!! did i say michelle quan? "jean quan"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is F... (Apr '13) Apr '13 NJ raider 1 9
News Former Raiders CB Chris Johnson Thankful For Al... (Feb '13) Feb '13 raiderfaith 2
News NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Oakland Raiders cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke sh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 6
News Raiders' Red Flags? Their Yellow Flags (Jun '12) Jun '12 H Commet its me 2
News 5 NFL Players Who Will Burn Oakland Raiders Def... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
More from around the web