Training Camp - Day 6: Hitting begins...

Training Camp - Day 6: Hitting begins - Thoughts from the Dark Side

There are 2 comments on the tfdssports.com story from Aug 4, 2009, titled Training Camp - Day 6: Hitting begins - Thoughts from the Dark Side. In it, tfdssports.com reports that:

Practice with pads means that there is a more physical style of play. In a sense, it's a little overrated due to the fact that there is still no tackling or real hitting going on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tfdssports.com.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Everything seems pretty good except for DHB dropping passes. I really don't understand what encenuated DMac to dance in the hole rather than run the ball through it.
Freddy

Granger, IN

#2 Aug 4, 2009
TexasRaider wrote:
Everything seems pretty good except for DHB dropping passes. I really don't understand what encenuated DMac to dance in the hole rather than run the ball through it.
Any drop by DHB will be magnified much like Russell's weight. Fast-guys or track guys are use to doing everything fast and maintaining top-speed until the "finish line". DHB has to learn to slow down or coast right before the ball arrives and hit the accelerator after securing the ball. He will not be okay until he learns this technique.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is F... (Apr '13) Apr '13 NJ raider 1 9
News Former Raiders CB Chris Johnson Thankful For Al... (Feb '13) Feb '13 raiderfaith 2
News NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Oakland Raiders cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke sh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 6
News Raiders' Red Flags? Their Yellow Flags (Jun '12) Jun '12 H Commet its me 2
News 5 NFL Players Who Will Burn Oakland Raiders Def... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
More from around the web