Oakland Raiders: Was Darren McFadden'...

Oakland Raiders: Was Darren McFadden's 2010-2011 Season an Anomaly?

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Sep 8, 2011, titled Oakland Raiders: Was Darren McFadden's 2010-2011 Season an Anomaly?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

On the surface Darren McFadden had a breakout season last year. Upon further review is there reason to believe that he won't be as productive this year? Last season Darren McFadden rushed for 1,157 yards and had a 5.2 YPC average.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Sep 9, 2011
With Cable being gone, so is the running game so he will suck this year

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Sep 9, 2011
do you know lbf, that thats what the broncos "j fox", fears the most about the RAIDERS on monday? they fear the RAIDERS run! with d mcffaden, m bush, and now TAIWAN JONES?(LOL). you know that team is shivering. and it's not cold weather?
RAIDERS 2011!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is F... (Apr '13) Apr '13 NJ raider 1 9
News Former Raiders CB Chris Johnson Thankful For Al... (Feb '13) Feb '13 raiderfaith 2
News NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Oakland Raiders cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke sh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 6
News Raiders' Red Flags? Their Yellow Flags (Jun '12) Jun '12 H Commet its me 2
News 5 NFL Players Who Will Burn Oakland Raiders Def... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
More from around the web