Raider Nation Shouldn't Rush To Judgement

Jun 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Many in Raider Nation are ready to call Darren McFadden a "bust." They say,"Michael Bush is way better." or "We need to trade McFadden." Many of those same people thought McFadden was the Raider's Messiah after a week two performance against the Chiefs in 2008.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
oak tree newb

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

dont trade him. we werent a real team last year. he is good just need o line to step up and make way for him to rush. bush is better though. plus i have replica mc fadden jersey. dont make me retire it yet.
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Stop purchasing

“Now trade Green n were good.”

Since: Jun 10

Newark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

Mcfadden is a beast so is bush, its hard to run the ball when everyone knows you cant pass. Now that we got campbell instead of russell every team is gonna have to respect our passing game just wait n see.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

We need them both. In the NFL today, the two back system is the way to go. Hopefully with Campbell at QB receivers will catch more passes and we'll contend. Plus I hope we don't get any big plays taken away by bad calls. Oh JBust making piss poor decisions on 4th and inches...You NEVER throw a pass on 4th and inches when all you have to do is scramble across the line of scrimage espcially if you have the room to do so.
ALZADOISGOD

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

Bad calls are the one constant we can count on . I would love to see a comparison of bad calls against the Raiders and any other team at the same time period . Say like pittsburgh in the 70s , or san fran` in the early 80s , I bet the pats in the early 2000s could be very interesting, but , I doubt very much if the NFL would want those stats released .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chris Johnson Discussions

Search the Chris Johnson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is F... (Apr '13) Apr '13 NJ raider 1 9
Former Raiders CB Chris Johnson Thankful For Al... (Feb '13) Feb '13 raiderfaith 2
NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Oakland Raiders cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke sh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 6
Raiders' Red Flags? Their Yellow Flags (Jun '12) Jun '12 H Commet its me 2
5 NFL Players Who Will Burn Oakland Raiders Def... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••