Raiders' Red Flags? Their Yellow Flags

Jun 29, 2012 Full story: NBC Bay Area

As Allen told reporters in May , "Our philosophy is that we want to be a tough, smart, disciplined football team.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Like I've said many of times..."As long as the officials have it out for the Raiders, the penalty issue will never go away no matter who we have on our team."

There are more questionable calls on the Raiders than any other team in the NFL. I often see in other games where teams are getting away with more. Heck sometimes I see teams get away with a lot when they play the Raiders.
H Commet its me

Midlothian, TX

#2 Jun 30, 2012
What's that favorite saying of yours...I believe it's "ZEBRAS SUCK!!!!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is F... (Apr '13) Apr '13 NJ raider 1 9
Former Raiders CB Chris Johnson Thankful For Al... (Feb '13) Feb '13 raiderfaith 2
NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Oakland Raiders cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke sh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 6
5 NFL Players Who Will Burn Oakland Raiders Def... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
Mayor fights to keep Warriors in Oakland (May '12) May '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1

Chris Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE