Call for help

Call for help

There are 3 comments on the San Francisco Chronicle story from Dec 21, 2010, titled Call for help. In it, San Francisco Chronicle reports that:

Linebacker Quentin Groves and his Raiders teammates need the Tennessee Titans to beat the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday to keep their playoff chances alive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Chronicle.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Dec 21, 2010
GO Titans, Go Bengals, and most importantly GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Dec 21, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
GO Titans, Go Bengals, and most importantly GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!
yeah no sh.t!
that sucks that we have to depend on other teams. it's probably better to just lose on your own than to have to depend on someone. this could be the game that puts us away for the run to the playoffs.(LOL) check me out, "optimistic misterio" huhh? well i kept saying all along that we can beat the colts but losing a much needed game to the jags kind of dampered things. but,
GO RAIDERS!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Dec 22, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>yeah no sh.t!
that sucks that we have to depend on other teams. it's probably better to just lose on your own than to have to depend on someone. this could be the game that puts us away for the run to the playoffs.(LOL) check me out, "optimistic misterio" huhh? well i kept saying all along that we can beat the colts but losing a much needed game to the jags kind of dampered things. but,
GO RAIDERS!!!
Hopefully Tom Cable enourages them to win for pride. I'd like to see us finish with a winning record...even if we miss the playoffs, this season hasn't been dissappointing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Denver Broncos' Trindon Holliday Claims He Is F... (Apr '13) Apr '13 NJ raider 1 9
News Former Raiders CB Chris Johnson Thankful For Al... (Feb '13) Feb '13 raiderfaith 2
News NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Oakland Raiders cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke sh... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TexasRaider 6
News Raiders' Red Flags? Their Yellow Flags (Jun '12) Jun '12 H Commet its me 2
News 5 NFL Players Who Will Burn Oakland Raiders Def... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
More from around the web