Tennessee needs win to clinch AFC's No. 1 seed

Full story: The Associated Press

The Pittsburgh Steelers and Tennessee Titans will give the NFL the kind of show Sunday the league wants in late December and so rarely gets.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Dave B

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Should be a good game but I predict Pitt wins 20 - 13
Cut and Paste 101

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Yet another lame prediction. You were close though....lmao @ U!

Titans 31 - "The Mighty" Steelers 14
CRJ

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Well, that makes the Titans the best team in the NFL, according to the power rankings since we just knocked off the #1 ranked team. I feel pretty confident going into the playoffs but we have to play as well if not better as we did today. We've beat the Ravens, Colts, and Steelers, and it looks like the Jets wont be getting in, which they are so hit and miss, that we'd kick their ass anyways here at home for redemption, but whether it's San Diego, Patriots, Denver, or the Dolphins, i think we can beat them all. Ill admit that the Giants and Atlanta make me nervous if we had to play them in the Superbowl, but i think we are definitely the best team in the NFL!
Number 1 Defense

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Just think, no Haynesworth, no Vanden Bosch, and the sorry Steelers still could not run the ball. 31-14...what a joke.

So much for that so called #1 defense.

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Number 1 Defense wrote:
Just think, no Haynesworth, no Vanden Bosch, and the sorry Steelers still could not run the ball. 31-14...what a joke.
So much for that so called #1 defense.
Just think, no Simmons, no Smith, no Mendenhall, no Sepulveda...et cetera. We haven't run the ball all season, so this was not a surprise that we wouldn't be able to run against the Titans.

What a joke? Well...like I said earlier, nice game by the Titans, it was a good atmosphere for football. If they get to meet again, it will be interesting.

What a joke? Let's not get carried away, it is one game, and other than Home Field throughout (1 extra game at home), there wasn't much gained from it...so keep it in perspective. Your Titans are having a nice season, so good for them. But let's let it all play out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chris Johnson Discussions

Search the Chris Johnson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Titans’ Jake Locker ahead of schedul... Apr 8 Jakes Foot Locker 1
Oakland Raiders Rumors: Team to Target Chris Jo... Feb '14 RaiderFaith 8
Tennessee Titans Early 3.5-Point Favorite vs Ne... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dances with Wolves 5
NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
On deck for Lions: Titans, Vikings (Sep '12) Oct '12 2 Tickets 1 Plan 56
AFC South Team Power Rankings Headed Into Week 4 (Sep '12) Sep '12 ronald smith 1
Tennessee Titans' Darius Reynaud glad to have s... (Aug '12) Aug '12 ronald smith 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••