PAUL JOHNSON

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Nov 2, 2011
i am an australian, i also support the NFL. but i am sick to death of hearing about how much these people get paid and still whinge and whine about their salary. ARE YOU SERIOUS???? you're getting 30million and you still bitch and moan. i would be happy with 1million a year. i know im not a RUNNING BACK but i just think that this world is outta control whinging about monetrey bitchy issues. can you please play the game and get over the monetry value of (yourself) if any of you big fat fucks sook about ur money you should think about the people that are fit and work 60 hours per week that dont receive SCHOLARSHIPS and a truckload of money for being fat and unfit. i sound like a whinger i know. but i think that you guys in the NFL and MLB on massive money should stop whining and think ur more than ur worth and get fit and bceome real sportsman like AFL footballers. YEH we dont get paid as much but we also dont have the scholarship system to help us through UNIVERSITY... otherwise we in Austrealia would all be millionaires... NOT KOOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 10
News Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News 5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News 5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mike 4
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
More from around the web