Titans Notebook: Johnson thinks he should have won Rookie of Ye...

Full story: DNJ.com
NASHVILLE - One day after finishing second in the Associated Press NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year voting, Titans running back Chris Johnson lashed out against the selection process, calling "the whole thing ... Full Story

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2009
UH O, can we say "another Terrell Owens is born"
CRJ

Dickson, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2009
Lay off! The dude was pissed and i cant blame him! Im a Titans fan, and ill admit, i think the right guy won the Rookie award, but when it's all said and done, Johnson will be holding the Lombardi trophy at Tampa after winning the Superbowl! I underestimated Johnson when the Titans drafted him, as alot of others did, and he proved that he was a great NFL player and i dont blame him for having a chip on the shoulder! So he was mad, so what, like nobody has ever got mad about losing something? Before people get to worked up about Johnson's comments, people need to think about that and chill out! He's not a TO because if he was, the Titans wouldnt have drafted him, cause after the Pacman Jones issues, im sure they take EVERYTHING into account before they draft a player, and someone who had TO's attitude would be a distraction and i dont think Fisher will go thru that again! So like i said, before everybody gets to worked up over his comments, CHILL OUT!

Location hidden

#3 Jan 1, 2009
CRJ wrote:
Lay off! The dude was pissed and i cant blame him! Im a Titans fan, and ill admit, i think the right guy won the Rookie award, but when it's all said and done, Johnson will be holding the Lombardi trophy at Tampa after winning the Superbowl! I underestimated Johnson when the Titans drafted him, as alot of others did, and he proved that he was a great NFL player and i dont blame him for having a chip on the shoulder! So he was mad, so what, like nobody has ever got mad about losing something? Before people get to worked up about Johnson's comments, people need to think about that and chill out! He's not a TO because if he was, the Titans wouldnt have drafted him, cause after the Pacman Jones issues, im sure they take EVERYTHING into account before they draft a player, and someone who had TO's attitude would be a distraction and i dont think Fisher will go thru that again! So like i said, before everybody gets to worked up over his comments, CHILL OUT!
LMAO
Brown Turds

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 6, 2009
Chris JOhnson will cry again after Saturday.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 11, 2009
AngelFan wrote:
Titans will beat the Ravens!
OOPS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... Oct 17 Flatulence Fred 5
5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... Oct 8 Flatulence Fred 3
5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss Oct 4 Mike 4
Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice Oct 4 Alan 7
How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Titans’ Jake Locker ahead of schedul... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jakes Foot Locker 1

Chris Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE