White needs to get accustomed to role...

White needs to get accustomed to role, or get out

There are 1 comment on the The Leaf-Chronicle story from Nov 25, 2008, titled White needs to get accustomed to role, or get out. In it, The Leaf-Chronicle reports that:

Just when you thought LenDale White had finally got it. Just when you thought the third-year pro finally was able to understand the difference between what makes you a professional athlete and one with talent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Leaf-Chronicle.

james stricklin

AOL

#1 Nov 29, 2008
ok all you lendale white bashers out there listen to my opinion ! first lendale was the best running back at usc not reggie bush . second he got here to the titans , and he ran for 1,100 yards on what was a torn knee . no he did not weigh 220 he was a stout 235 or so. the fact that lendale was able to run at all on a torn knee ligament is incrediable to me , and now when no one told lendale he was not involved ,well fraknly i would have to say something myself , so when you see lendale run remember that he had an torn mcl ,and still ran for 1,100 yards . the only reason he does not have more is the super rookie we found , no we stole him like lendale 1rst and second round for chris johnson unreal , oh i remember one mel kiper said is tennessee nuts for getting johnson , hey mel it's time for you to eat some crow .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy (May '15) May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 10
News Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News 5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News 5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mike 4
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web