Five Reasons Chris Johnson's Holdout Will Last into the Regular Season

May 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bleacher Report

Well unless you are a Titans fan. Just in case you haven't heard, Tennessee Titans star running back Chris Johnson is no where to be found in Nashville, insisting on a new contract after "out performing" his current contract.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2010
Alejandro

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

If possible, please share with Chris Johnson, that while he is crying, his friends are helping!

The Titans delivered Wednesday the help to flood victims promised by owner Bud Adams last week. The team took a break from their offseason program, and nearly 80 employees, coaches and players hit the streets a short drive from the Titansí offices. They didnít look that different from other volunteers throughout town wearing masks and sweating from all the hard work.
yea buddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2010

he has a reason to be holding out tho hes only getting paid 500,000 dats it
CC Twin Falls

Twin Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

So if a guy agrees to a contract and outplays it he gets to whine and moan and holdout for more money. But if he underachieves the only recourse for a team would be to release him. There should be a way to drop the contract dollars if the person underachieves. As far as I am concerned chris Johnson should play to his contract one more year. Redoing a contract after 2 years is ridiculous. He could be a fluke, not that he is, but he could be. He does not have the history to know he is going to do the same or better next season. I hope he runs for 900 yards next season and gets killed in contract talks. He wants more money because he knows if he gets hurt his gold teef only have one job to look forward to and that would involve a hairnet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chris Johnson Discussions

Search the Chris Johnson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
Titans’ Jake Locker ahead of schedul... Apr '14 Jakes Foot Locker 1
Oakland Raiders Rumors: Team to Target Chris Jo... Feb '14 RaiderFaith 8
Tennessee Titans Early 3.5-Point Favorite vs Ne... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dances with Wolves 5
NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
On deck for Lions: Titans, Vikings (Sep '12) Oct '12 2 Tickets 1 Plan 56
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••