Titans trading Chris Johnson?

Titans trading Chris Johnson?

There are 3 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from May 11, 2010, titled Titans trading Chris Johnson?. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

This isn't a rumor but I would trade him if I were them. I can't believe this little b**** is holding out for more money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

Bull Durham

White Plains, KY

#1 May 11, 2010
He has more head than brains.
Bull Durham

White Plains, KY

#2 May 11, 2010
An extremely large case of "ego-itis".

“Just Win Baby!”

Since: Sep 09

Raleigh, NC

#3 May 11, 2010
THe moron who wrote this article contradicts himself. In one breath he is saying Chris shouldn't hold out for more money...then he says he will only be good for another five years...RB's have a seriously short shelf life. Chris should be getting his payday. However, that said How often do RB's have a 2000 yard season and then never reach that again. So He should get more money but not be the richest. Part of the problem is the players get too much money for playing a game, yes they risk injury possible life, but so do fireman, policeman, coal miners etc...and all of those have a higher fatality rate. So I say give him more he deserves it, just like any job you should get rewarded for going above and beyond the call of duty. Also the Raiders would be smart to go after Chris Johnson IF they don't over pay him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy (May '15) May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 10
News Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News 5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News 5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mike 4
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web