Vikings' Peterson Not Concerned About Contract

Aug 5, 2011 Full story: CBS Local

Adrian Peterson is entering the final year of his contract, and it could be argued that he has plenty of leverage if he wanted to hold out of training camp to force the Minnesota Vikings into getting a long-term extension done.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Aug 5, 2011
I'm sure he'll test free agency next year. The Queens will have to answer the question "if they can afford him?" Who knows? He could bring them a "Herschel Walker" type of deal. You know, trade him to a team to "put them over the top" for a bevy of draft picks. Might be worth it
Zigi Wilf

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Aug 7, 2011
Good news !

A statue of Brett Favre is ready and will be transported and placed in front of the Metrodome in time for the Vikings home opening game in the regular season.

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-conte...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... Dec 16 Tanked Johnson 10
Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss Oct '14 Mike 4
Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice Oct '14 Alan 7
How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Report: Vikings want to get rid of Peterson 'so... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
More from around the web