Injury on Chris Johnson
latingntlman

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Sep 11, 2008
What's the latest status on Chris Johnson for wk 2, and is this a favorable match up for him. Now that Collins is at QB, does it means less touches for Johnson?
SDespot

Bedford, OH

#2 Sep 11, 2008
I picked him up on my team. I think that the Titans don't have much on the receiving end that they may try more running plays. Besides, Johnson isn't a bad receiver either.
jake

Canton, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2008
I think we will be balanced. I say about 25-30 passes and around 30 rushes. Of course this depends on our defense, whether they get off the field alot or stay on it alot.
CJ will get his touches, he will probably see about 10-15 touches total.
I say he burns Cinncis D for about 150 total yards and two TDs.
KC will put up over 220 yards throwing with one or 2 TDs.
SDespot

Avon Lake, OH

#4 Sep 14, 2008
I'd love to see him burn Cincy! I was lucky enough to snag Tomlinson on both of my teams at the drafts this year and Chris Johnson was still available after the first week in both leagues, so I put him in there too, on both teams. Once Tomlinson starts to break loose this year and if Johnson stays healthy and does what everyone predicts he will do, I see no reason why I wouldn't win my league again this year. It would be the 3rd year in a row!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy (May '15) May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 10
News Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News 5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News 5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mike 4
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web