Prima Donna Alert? Titans Chris Johns...

Prima Donna Alert? Titans Chris Johnson Announces an End to Smash and Dash

There are 2 comments on the Nashville Scene - Pith in the Wind story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Prima Donna Alert? Titans Chris Johnson Announces an End to Smash and Dash. In it, Nashville Scene - Pith in the Wind reports that:

Uh-oh. Just when you thought the purge of Pacman Jones and benching of Vince Young had rid the Titans of all me-first, attention-starved players comes this news courtesy of ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky : Smash and Dash are no more, at least to hear Chris Johnson tell it to Jim Wyatt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashville Scene - Pith in the Wind.

truone

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 1, 2009
Why not end this duo back philosophy? If it was just to mend peace from coplaining. Fisher, just needs to do what alot of expert said lasy year in the playoff. Play Young and Collins. in the quarterback positions. They don't operate the same so defenses will be throm for a lost on how to defend. With Slash and Dash, you know one goes up the middle, the other is a trickster of a runner.
truone

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 1, 2009
One thing I hope. That is for fisher to start coaching this talented team will the players they have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy (May '15) May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 10
News Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News 5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News 5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mike 4
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web