Tennessee Titans claim WR Randy Moss ...

Tennessee Titans claim WR Randy Moss off waivers

There are 3 comments on the Indianapolis Star story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Tennessee Titans claim WR Randy Moss off waivers. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Tennessee Titans have claimed wide receiver Randy Moss off the waiver wire. Tennessee passed on Moss in the 1998 NFL draft, choosing instead to take Kevin Dyson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Nov 4, 2010
Now, Fisher is a coach with some big ones, lets see how he handles this POS, all lazy ability and zero character.......Go Titans, hope he doesn't blow up your lockeroom....

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Nov 4, 2010
Another prima donna NFL player...
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Nov 4, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Another prima donna NFL player...
Yeah, sadly its become alot of that. I hate when the team is losing bad, yet they still preen and pose after any good play. I remember, back when they would score a touchdown, and just toss the ball to the ref.....lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy (May '15) May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 10
News Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News 5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News 5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mike 4
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web