Fantasy football: Michael Vick should...

Fantasy football: Michael Vick should be roasted as the season's biggest turkey

There are 3 comments on the Washington Times story from Nov 17, 2011, titled Fantasy football: Michael Vick should be roasted as the season's biggest turkey. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick walks on the field during an indoor practice Wednesday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

jamesmcghee

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2011
Why don't you writers and the general public leave Michael Vick along. How long do we have to continue to bring up his animal conviction? He has served his time in jail and now he is a free man. Leave him the hell along. Everybody makes a mistake in life. I hate dogs also, would hit one in the head if I was attacked. Get over it.
jamesmcghee

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Why don't you writers and general public leave Michael Vick along. He has serves his time in jail for aminal cruelity. He is a free man to go on about his business. Leave him the hell aong. Micael Vick has made a comeback, we should be grateful for him rehabitating himself and is sorrowful for what he did. What else can he do but to say he is sorry. How much more sorry can you get? I am beginning to think that this is a racial thing like most of you people tend to thing it is not. Michael Vick skin color is toublesome to some of you.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Nov 19, 2011
It's a huge racial thing. The haters just don't have the balls to admit it. Gutless, racist and ineffective is how they go through life. And they love to show it in public. That's why you also have to automatically add STUPID to all their list of character flaws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy (May '15) May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 10
News Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News 5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News 5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mike 4
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web