Fantasy football: Michael Vick should be roasted as the season's biggest turkey

Nov 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick walks on the field during an indoor practice Wednesday, Nov.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
jamesmcghee

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

Why don't you writers and the general public leave Michael Vick along. How long do we have to continue to bring up his animal conviction? He has served his time in jail and now he is a free man. Leave him the hell along. Everybody makes a mistake in life. I hate dogs also, would hit one in the head if I was attacked. Get over it.
jamesmcghee

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

Why don't you writers and general public leave Michael Vick along. He has serves his time in jail for aminal cruelity. He is a free man to go on about his business. Leave him the hell aong. Micael Vick has made a comeback, we should be grateful for him rehabitating himself and is sorrowful for what he did. What else can he do but to say he is sorry. How much more sorry can you get? I am beginning to think that this is a racial thing like most of you people tend to thing it is not. Michael Vick skin color is toublesome to some of you.

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

It's a huge racial thing. The haters just don't have the balls to admit it. Gutless, racist and ineffective is how they go through life. And they love to show it in public. That's why you also have to automatically add STUPID to all their list of character flaws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chris Johnson Discussions

Search the Chris Johnson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Titans’ Jake Locker ahead of schedul... Apr 8 Jakes Foot Locker 1
Oakland Raiders Rumors: Team to Target Chris Jo... Feb '14 RaiderFaith 8
Tennessee Titans Early 3.5-Point Favorite vs Ne... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dances with Wolves 5
NFL Week 7: These moments will stick in the memory (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
On deck for Lions: Titans, Vikings (Sep '12) Oct '12 2 Tickets 1 Plan 56
AFC South Team Power Rankings Headed Into Week 4 (Sep '12) Sep '12 ronald smith 1
Tennessee Titans' Darius Reynaud glad to have s... (Aug '12) Aug '12 ronald smith 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••