Click on an option to vote

Titans accomplished QB

Starter with another team

Backup with another team

Gone. He was a bust.

james stricklin

AOL

#1 Nov 29, 2008
im not the shwam''chris berman'' but, i have to belive that vince young will be the starting qb within 3 yrs and if he is not i say get the recivers we need and possibly another dtackle to replace albert haynesworth . it is clear the titans will not sign albert ,and we will go into the dreaded 0-17 . you guys laugh at detroit ,they had the worst ownership and management group possible for hiring millen ,and signing culpepper after one workout , the guy was availible at the start, i dont understand what detroit is doing ,but , i fear that if we do not sign albert for the 7 yr 70 mill he owes ,i feel sorry for the titans when albert signs that max contract and squashes our run game ,and whoever the qb is it will not matter ,because the lions will be spitting back at us on thanksgiving in 3 years unless we start handeling our stuff .6115

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy (May '15) May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 10
News Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News 5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News 5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mike 4
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web