Examining the Chris Johnson Holdout, ...

Examining the Chris Johnson Holdout, and Who's Side to Take

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Examining the Chris Johnson Holdout, and Who's Side to Take. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

If the Chris Johnson holdout wasn't national news then it certainly is now. An exclusive interview by ESPN with Johnson outlined his frustration with the Titans over his current contract that currently only calls for him to make $550,000 next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Bull Durham

White Plains, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2010
This illiterate, uneducated child signed a contract. He must live with it. I bet that if he ever has a BAD year, he will not want to negotiate a down size contract. Let him rot while waiting for a raise--who needs him??????????
Josh Stringer

Chico, CA

#2 Jun 26, 2010
I feel like he has the right and should hold out if they wont pay him.I know people say well he signed a contract,he should honor it.....but he would get cut and not get paid at all if he under performed his contract as much as he over performed it.It has to be fair and go both ways.....the owners cant have all the leverage,where its always win win for them and lose lose for the players. Besides five years from now...the owners will still be owners and will still be making miliions,while Cj and other rbs will hardly be able to walk around at 40.PAY THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RB Johnson wants to be a Cowboy (May '15) May '15 Cowwomen 2
News Jets' mission in toilet bowl: Prove they're the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tanked Johnson 10
News Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
News 5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News 5 Big Overreactions to New York Jets' Week 2 Loss (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mike 4
News Jets' Decker, Wilkerson Sit Out Practice (Sep '14) Oct '14 Alan 7
News How New York Jets Can Maximize Talent of Chris ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web