Lions receiver roars: We will win thi...

Lions receiver roars: We will win this game

There are 21 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 11, 2006, titled Lions receiver roars: We will win this game. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

It may not necessarily affect betting lines, but Detroit wide receiver Roy Williams entered the guarantee business Monday, declaring that the winner of Sunday's Lions game with the Bears has been determined.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JDBrocks

United States

#22 Sep 28, 2006
In all honesty, i dont think they have a better secondary. one made play doesn't make or break an entire squad. two ints vs. none. pretty even if you ask me... i still think vikes secondary is better, and has better players. just an opinion tho...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Harris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knee injuries to 2 prized picks have NFL teams ... Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Q&A with Bradley Roby (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 3
News Elway wants better balance from Broncos (Jul '14) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 8
News Oakland Raiders WR Breakdown: The Final Seven (Jul '14) Jul '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 6
News Broncos select cornerback Bradley Roby (May '14) May '14 Matt Russell 3
News Welker comparisons don't faze Amendola (Nov '13) Nov '13 Dave 2
News Broncos, Falcons, Patriots, Niners _ combined 4... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Mike 1
More from around the web