Redskins leave Eagles red-faced -- th...

Redskins leave Eagles red-faced -- themorningcall.com

There are 18 comments on the The Morning Call story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Redskins leave Eagles red-faced -- themorningcall.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Unlike eight days earlier, this one can't be blamed on fumble-fingered punt returners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Mad man

Bangor, PA

#1 Sep 18, 2007
My prediction, after Detroit is up 14-0 next week, finally fat a$$ Reid will have Kolb in there and he will bounce the Eagles back to a24-17 win... McNabb wont have to worry about the rust being cleaned off, it just looks like the team does not want to play for McSlob.. Big Changes lurk in the next 2 weeks..... Andy should have stuck to his diet, gained about 40 pounds + back, eh????
D-Ceved

Springfield, VA

#2 Sep 18, 2007
I agree--- mcCRAP is done. eagles are just another LOSER sports team in this LOSER city. Bet now they kept Trotter on the team, but fatso reid will never admit he made a mistake!!

Since: Jan 07

Souderton, PA

#3 Sep 18, 2007
I had faith in McNabb as the season started, but he is off. We have no power receivers other than Avant. We need somebody with strength. I think letting Stallworth go was a big mistake. Curtis doesn't have strength and Reggie Brown can't get open. Westbrook is the only guy doing anything. The Defense is fine, it's the "O" that needs help and yes, maybe that means a QB change early in the season. Only time will tell. If Detroit beats them, that's the nail in the coffin.
Cowboys Fan

Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Sep 18, 2007
It is the Eagles year!!! Well, maybe not.
stanleb

London, Canada

#5 Sep 18, 2007
This would have been a great game if only both of these teams could have lost.
Mike

Allentown, PA

#6 Sep 18, 2007
Too bad the Phils held on. If only they would have blown an 11-0 lead. It was almost a perfect night.

“Go Hillary!”

Since: Mar 07

Bethlehem

#7 Sep 18, 2007
LMAO!! Eagles suck!!!

“Go Hillary!”

Since: Mar 07

Bethlehem

#10 Sep 18, 2007
Cowboys 2-0! Dallas Cowboys & Hillary Clinton...What a winning combination!

Souderton, PA

#11 Sep 18, 2007
I'm glad Hockey starts soon. At least they're willing to spend on some players. They let some go a couple of years ago, but picked it right back up.
Jennifer

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2007
I miss Jeff Garcia....

Souderton, PA

#15 Sep 18, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
I miss Jeff Garcia....
Trust me, a lot of people do. I miss his
fire and git-r-done attitude. The receivers have lots of work ahead of them.
Mike

Allentown, PA

#16 Sep 18, 2007
Hillary, no way.
Mike

Allentown, PA

#17 Sep 18, 2007
Her for Prez, that is.
The Big Watuschskie

Nazareth, PA

#18 Sep 18, 2007
Cowboys with T.O.= 2 - 0
Eagles with McNabb = 0 - 2
McNabb is proving over and over that Rush Limbaugh was exactly 100% right years ago. McNabb has always been mediocre and now he sucks worse than ever. He threw away 3 consecutive play-off years with interceptions, he threw away the Super Bowl with stupidity and laziness, and he forced the Eagles to get rid of T.O.
McNabb most probably even forced the Eagles through blackmail to get rid of his competition, Jeff Garcia, who was so much better than he is.
Philadelphia is so desperate for a black super bowl QB that they have decimated the team, turned away thousands of fans (like myself), and have made the Eagles one of the laughing stocks of the NFL. Now, even my friends in Green Bay and DC are laughing at me. Phuck the Eagles and Hooray for the Cowboys.
look at me

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 18, 2007
Last one out turn off the lights!!

Souderton, PA

#20 Sep 18, 2007
The Big Watuschskie wrote:
Cowboys with T.O.= 2 - 0
Eagles with McNabb = 0 - 2
McNabb is proving over and over that Rush Limbaugh was exactly 100% right years ago. McNabb has always been mediocre and now he sucks worse than ever. He threw away 3 consecutive play-off years with interceptions, he threw away the Super Bowl with stupidity and laziness, and he forced the Eagles to get rid of T.O.
McNabb most probably even forced the Eagles through blackmail to get rid of his competition, Jeff Garcia, who was so much better than he is.
Philadelphia is so desperate for a black super bowl QB that they have decimated the team, turned away thousands of fans (like myself), and have made the Eagles one of the laughing stocks of the NFL. Now, even my friends in Green Bay and DC are laughing at me. Phuck the Eagles and Hooray for the Cowboys.
So you jump on the bandwagon with winning teams. You're probably a Yankees fan too. These tough times stink, but there are always better times ahead. Heck, if we only beat the Cowboys this year and go 2-14, i'll be satisfied.
kai cyr

Newport News, VA

#21 Sep 18, 2007
i dont think that'll happen...if you cant even score a touchdown against the skins that is not a good sign...but trust me i know how ya feel...i went through a lot with the boys in the past few years (3 consecutive 5-11 seasons) so i feel ya.
Myself

West Chester, PA

#22 Sep 18, 2007
Chadsky wrote:
<quoted text>So you jump on the bandwagon with winning teams. You're probably a Yankees fan too. These tough times stink, but there are always better times ahead. Heck, if we only beat the Cowboys this year and go 2-14, i'll be satisfied.
Hahahaha!!! Oh man! You just don't know how I've criticized many Eagles fans for having pitiful standards for their team like the green party does when it comes time to vote. I mean how pathetic to be happy as long as you beat one team out of the 13 that you play in a given season. Thank you for proving my point though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Cooley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Redskins Player Mocks Name Uproar by 'Boycot... (Jun '14) Jun '14 too many concussions 1
News Redskins' Shanahan blasts Haynesworth as 'lazy' (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fat Albert 1
News TE Paulsen gets 3-year deal to stay with Redskins (Mar '13) Mar '13 foxhunter1 1
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Washington Redskins Bring in Some "Chaos", Resi... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Theismann 2
News Mike Wallace to Washington: Redskins Could Make... (Jul '12) Jul '12 c germ 1
News Occupy Wall Street' (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hatchbackfarts 10
More from around the web