grading the giants -

grading the giants -

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 24, 2007, titled grading the giants -. In it, Newsday reports that:

OFFENSE B Not one of Eli Manning's better days, with two interceptions and a lost fumble that turned into 10 Redskins points.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Indio, CA

#1 Sep 24, 2007
Not one of his better games??!! My God he had at least 5-6 drops by his receivers. Shockey a "solid game"??!! he dropped many passes which is now a ritual for him. I think Eli is without a doubt the leader of this offense and capable of physically taking them to a win as well as "willing" them to victory with his quiet confidence and will to win.

Waterbury, CT

#2 Sep 24, 2007
eli can only get better when the receivers learn how to catch the ball. how many passes have been recorded as incomplete because shockey or burriss simply dropped what should have been completions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Cooley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Redskins Player Mocks Name Uproar by 'Boycot... (Jun '14) Jun '14 too many concussions 1
News Redskins' Shanahan blasts Haynesworth as 'lazy' (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fat Albert 1
News TE Paulsen gets 3-year deal to stay with Redskins (Mar '13) Mar '13 foxhunter1 1
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Washington Redskins Bring in Some "Chaos", Resi... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Theismann 2
News Mike Wallace to Washington: Redskins Could Make... (Jul '12) Jul '12 c germ 1
News Occupy Wall Street' (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hatchbackfarts 10
More from around the web