Pats and Brady show improvement in rout -- themorningcall.com

Full story: The Morning Call
Tom Brady and the peerless Patriots keep getting better. Really. The quarterback was merely magnificent Sunday, throwing for three touchdowns and running for two more as New England crushed the Washington ... Full Story
Chadsky

Souderton, PA

#1 Oct 29, 2007
I think it's funny that the Pats are literally destroying teams and aren't even backing off. So they should after that cheating crap in the beginning of the season. It just goes to show that they didn't need a secret cameramen to win.
I think Belichick is on a mission. Running plays on 4th down is hysterical. He just wants to destroy everybody and if they do that to the Colts next week, these guys are without a doubt going to be Superbowl champs EASILY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Cooley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Redskins Player Mocks Name Uproar by 'Boycot... (Jun '14) Jun '14 too many concussions 1
Redskins' Shanahan blasts Haynesworth as 'lazy' (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fat Albert 1
TE Paulsen gets 3-year deal to stay with Redskins (Mar '13) Mar '13 foxhunter1 1
The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
Washington Redskins Bring in Some "Chaos", Resi... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Theismann 2
Mike Wallace to Washington: Redskins Could Make... (Jul '12) Jul '12 c germ 1
Occupy Wall Street' (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hatchbackfarts 10
More from around the web