9SPORTS NOW - Packers Shutout Redskins In 2nd Half For 17-14 Win

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Charles Woodson returned a fumble 57 yards for the go-ahead touchdown as the Green Bay Packers rallied to beat the Washington Redskins 17-14 in soggy conditions at Lambeau Field on Sunday. Full Story
Bottom Line

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Oct 14, 2007
Good to see them lose again. Go Big D, Patriots, Indy and the rest of the NFL.
Ticked

Annville, PA

#2 Oct 15, 2007
I hope Green bay send Washington a Thank You card for the early Christmas gift.

Skins should have never lost this one.
QB Joe

Baltimore, MD

#3 Oct 15, 2007
Skins would do well to print a bunch of them thank you cards the way they are playing.
eric

Chili, WI

#4 Oct 15, 2007
I dont know the Packers got screwed out of 2 TDs on bad calls, so they should have had 3 points at least, so it goes both ways.
Andrew

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2007
Ticked wrote:
I hope Green bay send Washington a Thank You card for the early Christmas gift.
Skins should have never lost this one.
pshh, I'd like to go there last week about the Green Bay vs Chicago Bears game... Don't act like Green Bay didn't give the Skins any gifts either. I can recall a fumble by portis deeeeeeeep in packer territory and the pack didn't even get A SCORE OUT OF IT due to homer calls.

I can also recall Brett Favre throwing a bomb down the sidelines only to get picked off setting up another last oppertunity for the skins to get back into it. In my opinion I would say they both were giving each other opportunities...The better team prevailed!!

Since: Apr 07

San Ramon, Ca

#6 Oct 15, 2007
Well hello everyone ive been sick thats why i havent been on here. but he is just bitter. both teams stunk it up out there and the officating is terrible and seriously im sick of it.
Lango

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Oct 18, 2007
It would be nice to have the players necessary to be able to platoon the back field. Different play scheme for each unit. The skins running unit is too basic and therefore easy to counter JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Cooley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Redskins Player Mocks Name Uproar by 'Boycot... (Jun '14) Jun '14 too many concussions 1
Redskins' Shanahan blasts Haynesworth as 'lazy' (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fat Albert 1
TE Paulsen gets 3-year deal to stay with Redskins (Mar '13) Mar '13 foxhunter1 1
The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
Washington Redskins Bring in Some "Chaos", Resi... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Theismann 2
Mike Wallace to Washington: Redskins Could Make... (Jul '12) Jul '12 c germ 1
Occupy Wall Street' (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hatchbackfarts 10
More from around the web