Brady Stars As Pats Rout Redskins 52-7 -

Brady Stars As Pats Rout Redskins 52-7 -

There are 31 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 28, 2007, titled Brady Stars As Pats Rout Redskins 52-7 -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Tom Brady and the peerless Patriots keep getting better. Really. The quarterback was merely magnificent Sunday, throwing for three touchdowns and passing for two, and New England crushed the Washington Redskins ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IM RICK JAMES

Altamonte Springs, FL

#21 Oct 29, 2007
Im a dolphin fan...but hell, I can't hate on the patriots for tearing up every team that comes its way, and if they want to keep scoring, go for it! Isn't that what we all do on madden anyways hahaha
patsfan11111111

Summerfield, FL

#22 Oct 29, 2007
Pats Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is it about uniform changes? Right after Tampa Bay changed from those ridiculous orange and white creamsicle uniforms they started winning... and when the Patriots made the log a bit more aggressive and changed their uniforms it seems they started winning more.
you sound like a girl who picks her team based on the colors of the uniform. the uniforms? cmon, uniforms have nothing to do with winning the game.
Pats Apologist

United States

#23 Oct 29, 2007
patsfan11111111 wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a girl who picks her team based on the colors of the uniform. the uniforms? cmon, uniforms have nothing to do with winning the game.
Oh I see how it is.

Normally I would agree, but seeing it happen twice just makes me wonder. I am guessing it comes from fundamental changes in the team (much like what occurred with Pats corporate philosphy) that coincided with or caused the uniform shift. It just is interesting to note the coincidence.
Tom Dfld Bch

United States

#24 Oct 29, 2007
Pats Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is it about uniform changes? Right after Tampa Bay changed from those ridiculous orange and white creamsicle uniforms they started winning... and when the Patriots made the log a bit more aggressive and changed their uniforms it seems they started winning more.
There may be something to the uniform colors. A study was done once and it found that teams wearing purple usually did not do well.
Northwestern went 5 years without a win and the Vikings, though they had a few good seasons, couldn't win the big one.
patsfan1111111

Summerfield, FL

#25 Oct 30, 2007
Tom Dfld Bch wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be something to the uniform colors. A study was done once and it found that teams wearing purple usually did not do well.
Northwestern went 5 years without a win and the Vikings, though they had a few good seasons, couldn't win the big one.
are you people actually blaming uniform color for not being able to win?
Pats Apologist

United States

#26 Oct 30, 2007
patsfan1111111 wrote:
<quoted text>are you people actually blaming uniform color for not being able to win?
I am not sure where you are getting this from. I am a diehard Patriots fan that commented on how great they have become lately, and it just so happens to coincide with a uniform and logo change...and the same thing happened with the Bucs...
patsfan1111111

Summerfield, FL

#27 Oct 30, 2007
Pats Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure where you are getting this from. I am a diehard Patriots fan that commented on how great they have become lately, and it just so happens to coincide with a uniform and logo change...and the same thing happened with the Bucs...
im just saying you referenced a study for why northwestern, the vikings, pats and vikings win or lose. its a moot point, if you cant win in blue you cant win in yellow or any other color. read your quote, i was responding to what you actually wrote. dont take it to heart.
Patriot Hater

Daytona Beach, FL

#28 Oct 30, 2007
patsfan111111111 wrote:
<quoted text>gibbs didnt have a problem with it because he knows it would have been more disrespectful to take a knee. i love the hypocracy. all week it was the skins are going to beat the crap out of the pats receivers and make them scared and after they couldnt well you saw the game. bottom line is you guys didnt stop anything or make any plays at all from the first snap like you were supposed to. and gibbs also knows that half our points came off turnovers from your qb. there is no mercy rule. and when the colts were doing the same thing a few years ago noone had a problem with it then. why? because the colts offense was averaging 35-40 a game but their defense was giving up 25-30 giving a false impression of a close game.
dont be mad because we have a good offense AND defense. its called good drafting and understanding free agency. bottom line is you gave up over three touchdowns on turnovers. you cant make mistakes against us or it will cost you. why do all you people continue to want handouts. if you were really that good then your team would have made it a game. and one more thing. the pats are in a lose lose situation no matter what they do so why should we concede anything to anyone after being crucified for something noone can prove? oh yeah if you beat yourself and allow a half ass second string qb to out run your linebackers you deserve it. we had three rushing touchdowns by two of the slowest qb's in the league and your top notch secondary couldnt even stop that. stop whining our third string is better than you and you just cant accept it. please tell me though how did they cheat yesterday? i am curious. the only ones who cheated yesterday were the skins cheating their fans by getting exposed for what they really are, a mediocre team.
HEY DORK!! your scumbag coach Bellychick puts Brady back in the game after Cassell throws an INT and we return it fo a TD. So you have a 3 TD lead with 9 mins to, Brady throws another TD> NO class at all, us Fin fans wont forget that, some day down the road you wil get what's coming!!! PS Go back to Boston and cheer for your same sex marriage rights, disgusting! from a native Floridian, GO HOME!!
THE BIRD

United States

#29 Oct 31, 2007
Patriot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>HEY DORK!! your scumbag coach Bellychick puts Brady back in the game after Cassell throws an INT and we return it fo a TD. So you have a 3 TD lead with 9 mins to, Brady throws another TD> NO class at all, us Fin fans wont forget that, some day down the road you wil get what's coming!!! PS Go back to Boston and cheer for your same sex marriage rights, disgusting! from a native Floridian, GO HOME!!
Translation: WAAAAHHHHHH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAAH!
patsfan1111111

Summerfield, FL

#30 Oct 31, 2007
Patriot Hater wrote:
<quoted text>HEY DORK!! your scumbag coach Bellychick puts Brady back in the game after Cassell throws an INT and we return it fo a TD. So you have a 3 TD lead with 9 mins to, Brady throws another TD> NO class at all, us Fin fans wont forget that, some day down the road you wil get what's coming!!! PS Go back to Boston and cheer for your same sex marriage rights, disgusting! from a native Floridian, GO HOME!!
dont forget it. its not like you can do anything about it anyway. hate is the greatest form of flattery. two perfect seasons on the way. hahaha
curtis

Virginia Beach, VA

#31 Nov 4, 2007
Classless is not shaking the winning coaches hand at the end of the game. Poor looser Gibbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Cooley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Redskins Player Mocks Name Uproar by 'Boycot... (Jun '14) Jun '14 too many concussions 1
News Redskins' Shanahan blasts Haynesworth as 'lazy' (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fat Albert 1
News TE Paulsen gets 3-year deal to stay with Redskins (Mar '13) Mar '13 foxhunter1 1
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Washington Redskins Bring in Some "Chaos", Resi... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Theismann 2
News Mike Wallace to Washington: Redskins Could Make... (Jul '12) Jul '12 c germ 1
News Occupy Wall Street' (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hatchbackfarts 10
More from around the web