Naked reverse: Redskins tight end Chr...

Naked reverse: Redskins tight end Chris Cooley apologizes for p...

There are 11 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 15, 2008, titled Naked reverse: Redskins tight end Chris Cooley apologizes for p.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Cooley accidentally revealed more of himself than he wanted when he took a picture Sunday morning while preparing for the game against the New Orleans Saints .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Mick

Springfield, IL

#1 Sep 16, 2008
How closely do you have to examine a photo before you realize "HEY, that's my Happy Place"
jody

Golden, IL

#2 Sep 16, 2008
Why is he apologizing? Is he ashamed of his body? Why do we think someone should be offended by nudity? This is just silly. There is nothing offensive about the human body. Or did God make a mistake?
Florida Jim

Port Orange, FL

#3 Sep 16, 2008
Yes, that is a plausible explanation. He is far too smart to have done that intentionally and then lie about it?
Isn't that how John Edwards' lies and coverup began.
Ducky

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2008
I like the pic...no need to apologize!!
Troy

Harvey, LA

#5 Sep 16, 2008
I totally agree w/ Chris this was not done intentionally, it was in fact an honest mistake. I actually live in N.O. and did not find that offensive, its not like he was spread eagle and playing w/ himself. Come on people get over it!
Question

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Sep 16, 2008
Was it a tight end?
Boy George

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2008
So, is he hung or not? I missed it.
Janet

Lake Zurich, IL

#8 Sep 16, 2008
Another case of wardrobe malfunction? It happens a lot, believe me.
Margo Fez

AOL

#9 Sep 16, 2008
Something wong with his wang?
Not biggie sized

Bolingbrook, IL

#10 Sep 16, 2008
Boy George wrote:
So, is he hung or not? I missed it.
He should consider slapping his mother for that one...
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Sep 17, 2008
Me Like.. :) :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Cooley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Redskins Player Mocks Name Uproar by 'Boycot... (Jun '14) Jun '14 too many concussions 1
News Redskins' Shanahan blasts Haynesworth as 'lazy' (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fat Albert 1
News TE Paulsen gets 3-year deal to stay with Redskins (Mar '13) Mar '13 foxhunter1 1
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Washington Redskins Bring in Some "Chaos", Resi... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Theismann 2
News Mike Wallace to Washington: Redskins Could Make... (Jul '12) Jul '12 c germ 1
News Occupy Wall Street' (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hatchbackfarts 10