Redskins in town all weekend

Redskins in town all weekend

There are 1 comment on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from May 20, 2007, titled Redskins in town all weekend. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Members of the Washington Redskins are in Virginia Beach throughout the weekend to hold football clinics, meet fans and sign autographs at the annual Beach Blitz promotion.

The weekend's events at the Virginia Beach Convention Center will include 44 players including some of the team's most prominent members, such as Clinton Portis, Chris Cooley and Fred Smoot. Admission is $15 per day.

The weekend kicks off at 3:15 p.m. today events -- a pep rally, skills clinic and autograph sessions -- that will go on throughout the evening. The events will continue on Saturday at 10:30 a.m., and again on Sunday at 10:30 a.m. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NJ Guy

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 21, 2007
Is this guy an butthead or what?
Dog fighting and breaking the law is ok?
Somebody tell me what this gem studied in college!
Thats the problem with sports today if your big and strong you get a free pass through school.
20 years ago this bum be on the back of a garbage truck making $8.00 per hour.
Give me a break!
I'm disgusted with the NFL, NO MORE.. NO MORE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Cooley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Redskins Player Mocks Name Uproar by 'Boycot... (Jun '14) Jun '14 too many concussions 1
News Redskins' Shanahan blasts Haynesworth as 'lazy' (Nov '13) Nov '13 Fat Albert 1
News TE Paulsen gets 3-year deal to stay with Redskins (Mar '13) Mar '13 foxhunter1 1
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
News Washington Redskins Bring in Some "Chaos", Resi... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Theismann 2
News Mike Wallace to Washington: Redskins Could Make... (Jul '12) Jul '12 c germ 1
News Occupy Wall Street' (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hatchbackfarts 10
More from around the web