Raiders sign WR Dwight

Nov 7, 2007 Full story: CBS Sportsline.com

The Raiders signed receiver Tim Dwight on Wednesday to replace the released Mike Williams. via CBS Sportsline.com

Full Story
mike

Tampa, FL

#1 Nov 7, 2007
I find it extremely disturbing that a talent like Mike Williams is out of the nfl. It is suprising to me that an nfl team has not scooped him up. We are talking a former first round pick in 2005! This guy was an incredible talent and you are telling me that an nfl coach cannot work with this guy. I say, fire the nfl coach. It is the job of a coach to recognize talent and develop players such as Mike Williams. To have a player of this magnitude is a bonus to any team. I say the coaches have failed us, not the player. What says you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Carr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regular-Season Expectations of Minnesota Viking... (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Plan 2
In Minnesota Vikings Territory (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings Defense Hopeful with Secondar... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings Offseason Roll Call: Toby Ger... (May '12) May '12 Avant 2
Minnesota Vikings' Most Disappointing Players o... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Minnesota Vikings: 5 Training Camp Battles We'r... (May '12) May '12 Avant 2
Mel Kiper's Three Round Mock Gives Vikings a Le... (Apr '12) Apr '12 ezg357 1

Chris Carr People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE