Dickey: Let JaMarcus play

Oct 24, 2007 Full story: Examiner.com

JaMarcus Russell's debut was moved up again by the Raiders' latest loss, to Kansas City on Sunday. via Examiner.com

Read more
GODDY

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2007
LETS DO IT!!! IM WITH THE JAMARCUS MOVEMENT!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Oct 25, 2007
If Russell is the future, he needs to play. However, If Jeremy Newberry can't tell if the quarterback is under center or in shotgun, he needs to be benched. Of all Raider centers I've ever seen or heard of: Jim Otto, Dave Dalby, DOn Mosebar, Dan Turk, Barret Robbins, Adam Treu, and even Jake Grove who is currently on the bench because Newberry's inside strength is favored...I'd favor the one that can tell where the quarterback is. If you can't get the snap off, then your inside strength is no good. I recall most of Culpepper's preseason fumbled snaps coming from Newberry too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Carr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Regular-Season Expectations of Minnesota Viking... (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Plan 2
News In Minnesota Vikings Territory (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Minnesota Vikings Defense Hopeful with Secondar... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Minnesota Vikings Offseason Roll Call: Toby Ger... (May '12) May '12 Avant 2
News Minnesota Vikings' Most Disappointing Players o... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 Training Camp Battles We'r... (May '12) May '12 Avant 2
News Mel Kiper's Three Round Mock Gives Vikings a Le... (Apr '12) Apr '12 ezg357 1
More from around the web