Mel Kiper's Three Round Mock Gives Vikings a Left Tackle, Safety And Receiver

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: TheVikingAge

Mel Kiper has done a three round mock draft , which immediately renders all other three round mock drafts obsolete.

Full Story
ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Apr 18, 2012
I think Mel Kiper's is bumping up the stock of WR Marvin Mcnutt everyone other then Mel is projecting McNutt in the 5th round Why is Mel picking him in the third round. first off he runs a 4.54 40 yard dash His 3 cone Drill was 7.15 His 20 yard shuttle was 4.07 This what thy said about him after the Senor Bowl Marvin McNutt has excellent size (6'2 1/2, 212 pounds), strength, hands and route-running to be a possession receiver in the NFL,( but didn't show much in terms of elusiveness or the speed to turn short and intermediate passes into big plays.) He is a savvy route-runner, however, who was consistently open despite aggressive coverage from defensive backs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Carr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regular-Season Expectations of Minnesota Viking... (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Plan 2
In Minnesota Vikings Territory (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings Defense Hopeful with Secondar... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings Offseason Roll Call: Toby Ger... (May '12) May '12 Avant 2
Minnesota Vikings' Most Disappointing Players o... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Minnesota Vikings: 5 Training Camp Battles We'r... (May '12) May '12 Avant 2
Domonique Foxworth and Chris Carr. Will the for... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Legend of Greystoke 2
More from around the web