Raiders Still Steamed Over Non-Fumble

Full story: The Associated Press

There's been the Immaculate Reception, the Tuck Rule and now this for the Oakland Raiders.
Comments
261 - 278 of 278 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2007
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Cool Hand Luke

Lake Charles, LA

#280 Mar 16, 2007
dmac wrote:
hey JJ, DY-NO-MITE, myman! the SuperChargers will be in contention for the NEXT SB, isn't that really what is all about?
The raiders will be lucky if they don't "win" the 1st pick again in '08. i was watching NFL Net and they were interviewing your new boy-coach. boycoach was talking about Russell when he displayed his genius by informing the audience:
"he handled himself real good at dinner".
Russel did WHAT? he handled himself "REAL GOOD? no wonder boycoach got the job, he's as illiterate as the Raider fan base! baahaahaa!
(ServingLife, I know you won't get it, ask someone with a middleschool diploma to 'splain it atcha)
The only thing the PooperChargers will be in contention for is the Toilet Bowl.
dmac

San Diego, CA

#281 Mar 16, 2007
that's really clever, Poop Hand Dookie. did you write that all by yourself or did your support group help craft that witty retort?

whats next ... "i know you are but what am i?"
Cool Hand Luke

Lake Charles, LA

#282 Mar 16, 2007
dmac wrote:
that's really clever, Poop Hand Dookie. did you write that all by yourself or did your support group help craft that witty retort?
whats next ... "i know you are but what am i?"
Nah! I just looked down in the crapper and there was the complete stinking history of the PooperChargers.

Since: Jan 07

Aptos, CA

#283 Mar 17, 2007
You charger fans hate us Riaders fans sooo much for 2 reasons. 1 is PURE JEALOUSY! Your stadium is filled with more RAIDERS FANS then CHARGER FANS. And We have much more dedicated and educated fans then you do. And your still bitter that Al Davis left you back in the day to Start the RAIDERS that has been kicking the shit out of you since! End of arguement! You lose!
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#284 Mar 17, 2007
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
<quoted text>Nah! I just looked down in the crapper and there was the complete stinking history of the PooperChargers.
you're just confused with the STENCH in SULPHUR, LA!?!?
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#285 Mar 17, 2007
JayJ wrote:
You charger fans hate us Riaders fans sooo much for 2 reasons. 1 is PURE JEALOUSY! Your stadium is filled with more RAIDERS FANS then CHARGER FANS. And We have much more dedicated and educated fans then you do. And your still bitter that Al Davis left you back in the day to Start the RAIDERS that has been kicking the shit out of you since! End of arguement! You lose!
speaking of educated... it's thAn, not thEn... why are 'Start' and 'We' in capital letters? and it's argument, not arguEment.

all you do is embarass yourself and your kind.
dmac

San Diego, CA

#286 Mar 18, 2007
JayJ epitomizes the "education level" of the average Raider fan. he's got a bridge in the desert or something like that, too!
Cool Hand Luke

Lake Charles, LA

#287 Mar 18, 2007
scsuperchargers wrote:
<quoted text>
you're just confused with the STENCH in SULPHUR, LA!?!?
No, actually the stench is blowing in from San Clemente, Ca.
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#288 Mar 18, 2007
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
<quoted text> No, actually the stench is blowing in from San Clemente, Ca.
it's a beautiful sea breeze isn't it? and i actually live in capistrano beach.

ahhhh... how lucky you AREN'T.
dmac

San Diego, CA

#289 Mar 19, 2007
Capistrano ... Sulpher Swampville LA ... that's a tough one alright.

I think JayJ is still out there, somewhere, looking up "epitomize". Be careful, JayJ!
Cool Hand Luke

Lake Charles, LA

#290 Mar 19, 2007
scsuperchargers wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a beautiful sea breeze isn't it? and i actually live in capistrano beach.
ahhhh... how lucky you AREN'T.
Ah! I know the area is pretty nice. Actually, I don't live in Sulphur, but Lake Charles, and I'm looking out over Prien Lake, it's not too bad either.

Since: Jan 07

San Leandro, CA

#291 Mar 19, 2007
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
<quoted text> Ah! I know the area is pretty nice. Actually, I don't live in Sulphur, but Lake Charles, and I'm looking out over Prien Lake, it's not too bad either.
Do you 2 need to be alone??? LMAO! Go get a room!
Cool Hand Luke

Lake Charles, LA

#292 Mar 19, 2007
JayJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you 2 need to be alone??? LMAO! Go get a room!
Is it JayJ or JJay? You're a legend in your own slime.
dmac

San Diego, CA

#293 Mar 20, 2007
you don't recognize JJ from Good Times?

DY-NO-MITE!!!
Cool Hand Luke

Lake Charles, LA

#294 Mar 20, 2007
dmac wrote:
you don't recognize JJ from Good Times?
DY-NO-MITE!!!
<<< BOOM! >>>
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#295 Mar 20, 2007
and for the record, it wasn't a fumble.
dmac

San Diego, CA

#296 Mar 20, 2007
...not that it would have mattered anyway. the raiders were destined to lose all their AFCW games, it was their visionquest.
alex

Cedarpines Park, CA

#297 Mar 22, 2007
lol yea what they said^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Carr Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regular-Season Expectations of Minnesota Viking... (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Plan 2
In Minnesota Vikings Territory (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings Defense Hopeful with Secondar... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Minnesota Vikings Offseason Roll Call: Toby Ger... (May '12) May '12 Avant 2
Minnesota Vikings' Most Disappointing Players o... (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Minnesota Vikings: 5 Training Camp Battles We'r... (May '12) May '12 Avant 2
Mel Kiper's Three Round Mock Gives Vikings a Le... (Apr '12) Apr '12 ezg357 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chris Carr People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••