Ravens Prepare To Chase Around Vick A...

Ravens Prepare To Chase Around Vick And Falcons

There are 3 comments on the wjz.com story from Nov 16, 2006, titled Ravens Prepare To Chase Around Vick And Falcons. In it, wjz.com reports that:

Chasing Tennessee quarterback Vince Young was merely a prelude to the task the Baltimore Ravens' defense faces Sunday, when the elusive Michael Vick and the Atlanta Falcons come to town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wjz.com.

mrd hailstock

Towson, MD

#1 Nov 19, 2006
lets go ravens lets make the playoffs baby and mcnair you are the men
spotdog

Lexington, SC

#3 Nov 19, 2006
you can take this off again but vick still sucks at qb
spotdog

Lexington, SC

#4 Nov 26, 2006
another great day for vick sr. mora was right. but everybody already knew that. can vick really be upset about true comments? he may be a runningback but never a quarterback, a which i will say he sucks at retarted mora will take the fall for the guy he loves but it will not come soon enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chauncey Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Draft is over, but Emery isn't done with roster (Apr '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News QB Roethlisberger appears ready to play Sunday (Oct '06) Sep '10 Kate Gaston 6
News Falcons' five things to watch vs. Chargers (Aug '09) Aug '09 DAN 1
News Robert Smith's tip for fumble-prone Adrian Pete... (Dec '08) Dec '08 bulldogdutch 23
News Falcons' picks slim on linemen (Apr '08) Apr '08 Miss Lady Falcon 1
News Falcons sort out free agency options (Mar '08) Mar '08 Famuan 8
News Falcons at Ravens (Nov '06) Feb '08 42540bbc 7
More from around the web