Tebow's the toast of the nation

Tebow's the toast of the nation

There are 57 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 10, 2007, titled Tebow's the toast of the nation. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

As Saturday turned to Sunday, Florida Coach Urban Meyer stood in a room at the Marriott Marquis and saluted his starting quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Coach Hater

Winter Garden, FL

#44 Dec 12, 2007
This is all so childish and sad. Tebow won the Heisman, Gators lost the SEC Championship. So what? He's a sophomore and he'll be back next year.

It's not like he's Kevin Smith, the greatest offensive player in the history of Florida Div I football, who will probably be setting records in the NFL next year, following his shattering the single season rushing record. Oh BTW, did I mention UCF won it's conference? If not, let me remind you, now. Go Knights!
Gator Nation

Orlando, FL

#45 Dec 12, 2007
Coach Hater wrote:
This is all so childish and sad. Tebow won the Heisman, Gators lost the SEC Championship. So what? He's a sophomore and he'll be back next year.
It's not like he's Kevin Smith, the greatest offensive player in the history of Florida Div I football, who will probably be setting records in the NFL next year, following his shattering the single season rushing record. Oh BTW, did I mention UCF won it's conference? If not, let me remind you, now. Go Knights!
So did FAU, and the win has the same importance...
Ridiculous

Ocala, FL

#46 Dec 13, 2007
That conference championship doesn't mean much. You're still irrelevant in the overall picture of college football.
Coach Hater wrote:
Ridiculous

Ocala, FL

#47 Dec 13, 2007
Destroyed? I think you are getting the games mixed up. LSU's escape from Florida (score 28-24) is not described by "destroyed and mutilated". The Tigers never even lead the game until the fourth quarter. LSU won, fair and square, in the end, but it was far from a destruction. My guess is you're lying through your teeth anyway. You're a UCF fan. It's evident by your lack of knowledge of football.
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
if you must know as my father was a Bayou Bengal so that is the team i cheer for
LSU!!!!!!!!!!
now what was that you were gonna say about my wonderful team....
THAT DESTROYED AND MUTILATED YOUR TEAM INTO OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!
TEBOW PRODUCT OF A SYSTEM.
JUST LOOK AT DANNY WURFEL ERIC CROUCH ETC...
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#48 Dec 13, 2007
Ridiculous wrote:
Destroyed? I think you are getting the games mixed up. LSU's escape from Florida (score 28-24) is not described by "destroyed and mutilated". The Tigers never even lead the game until the fourth quarter. LSU won, fair and square, in the end, but it was far from a destruction. My guess is you're lying through your teeth anyway. You're a UCF fan. It's evident by your lack of knowledge of football.
<quoted text>
I BOUGHT THIS CARE PACKAGE FOR YOU

1 BOX KLEENEX

1 BOTTLE JOHNSON AND JOHNSON NO MORE TEARS BABY SHAMPOO

HOPE IT HELPS!!!!!

AND WHY ARE YOU BASHING UCF THEY WON THERE CONFERENCE

MORE THAN WE CAN SAY ABOUT THE GAYTORS

[email protected] TEARING DOWN A PROGRAM LIKE UCF TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES

WHAT HAS GAYTOR NATION COME TO?
Ridiculous

Ocala, FL

#49 Dec 13, 2007
News flash... I bashed UCF the years UF won back to back to back national titles in basketball AND football. Regardless of the successes or failures of UF, UCF is a bunch of wannabes. And clearly you ARE a UCF fan. Tsk tsk. Pathetic. You're just jealous that Kevin Smith can't get any recognition because he plays for such a completely and totally irrelevant football program. He may as well be in Div II football.
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
I BOUGHT THIS CARE PACKAGE FOR YOU
1 BOX KLEENEX
1 BOTTLE JOHNSON AND JOHNSON NO MORE TEARS BABY SHAMPOO
HOPE IT HELPS!!!!!
AND WHY ARE YOU BASHING UCF THEY WON THERE CONFERENCE
MORE THAN WE CAN SAY ABOUT THE GAYTORS
[email protected] TEARING DOWN A PROGRAM LIKE UCF TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES
WHAT HAS GAYTOR NATION COME TO?
coach hater hater

Lakeland, FL

#50 Dec 13, 2007
coach hater if you are so great at predicting future... you got any stock tips?..will my condo go up in value?? will there be 8 or 10 hurricanes next year??? Ksmith is good but not greatest ever! ucf fans like yourself are exactly why people in orlando could care less about what goes on in the east side of town!
Coach Hater wrote:
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#51 Dec 13, 2007
Ridiculous wrote:
News flash... I bashed UCF the years UF won back to back to back national titles in basketball AND football. Regardless of the successes or failures of UF, UCF is a bunch of wannabes. And clearly you ARE a UCF fan. Tsk tsk. Pathetic. You're just jealous that Kevin Smith can't get any recognition because he plays for such a completely and totally irrelevant football program. He may as well be in Div II football.
<quoted text>
LOL THE GAYTOR FAN IS A SIMPLE MINDED CREATURE

LOOK WHEN I TOLD HIM I AM FAN OF A TEAM THAT GAVE UF A PROSTATE EXAM, HE MAKES BELIEVE IN HIS OWN MIND TO FEEL COMFORT I AM UCF FAN

[email protected] FANS, SOME OTHER GAYTOR FANS BETTER GET IN HERE AN SHUT YOUR HICK ASS UP

[email protected] LIE WHEN MET WITH HARSH REALITY THAT TIGERS OWN GAYTORS

PERIOD.
Gator Nation

Orlando, FL

#52 Dec 13, 2007
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK WHEN I TOLD HIM I AM FAN OF A TEAM THAT GAVE UF A PROSTATE EXAM, HE MAKES BELIEVE IN HIS OWN MIND TO FEEL COMFORT I AM UCF FAN
[email protected] FANS, SOME OTHER GAYTOR FANS BETTER GET IN HERE AN SHUT YOUR HICK ASS UP
PERIOD.
What a shame... A HOMEAUX WITH A THIRD TIER EDUCATION! Popeye's is looking for such fine credientials!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ridiculous

Ocala, FL

#53 Dec 14, 2007
You sure are focused on the male rectum. I wonder what that could mean...
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
PERIOD.
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54 Dec 14, 2007
Ridiculous wrote:
You sure are focused on the male rectum. I wonder what that could mean...
<quoted text>
you have a gaped rectum

WONDER WHO GAVE IT TO YOU

GO GAYTORS

NEVER HAVE I SEEN FANS RUN MOUTHS WITH A 9-3 RECORD PLAYING WHERE JONES HIGH SCHOOL PLAYS THEIR GAMES IN THE 400 YEAR OLD CITRUS BOWL VS A TEAM THAT LOST TO APP. ST.

LOL
LOL
[email protected] RUNNING MOUTHS WITH 3 DEFEATS
Ridiculous

Ocala, FL

#55 Dec 14, 2007
I usually have respect for LSU, and up until now I was cheering for them to be in the national title game, but based on you (pond scum), I find it hard to think anything positive about them.

Oh wait, you never went to school there and you don't even live in Louisiana. I'm fairly certain "your team" is whoever is in the national title game each year.

Wait...what's that? You have to get back? Your break at McDonald's is over? Well, okay.
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a gaped rectum
WONDER WHO GAVE IT TO YOU
GO GAYTORS
NEVER HAVE I SEEN FANS RUN MOUTHS WITH A 9-3 RECORD PLAYING WHERE JONES HIGH SCHOOL PLAYS THEIR GAMES IN THE 400 YEAR OLD CITRUS BOWL VS A TEAM THAT LOST TO APP. ST.
LOL
LOL
[email protected] RUNNING MOUTHS WITH 3 DEFEATS
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#56 Dec 14, 2007
Ridiculous wrote:
I usually have respect for LSU, and up until now I was cheering for them to be in the national title game, but based on you (pond scum), I find it hard to think anything positive about them.
Oh wait, you never went to school there and you don't even live in Louisiana. I'm fairly certain "your team" is whoever is in the national title game each year.
Wait...what's that? You have to get back? Your break at McDonald's is over? Well, okay.
<quoted text>
YOU LIVE IN TENN AND DO NOT DARE TO CLAIM YOU WENT TO UF, PEOPLE FROM TENNESSEE ONLY KNOW GUNS AND JD.

SO WHY IS IT YOU CHEER FOR THE GAYTORS.

AND ACTUALLY I AM DOING THIS TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, YOU REALLY THINK I CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME ON A BLOG. SORRY MY REDNECK BILLY FRIEND, YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN SCRIPT ON A PAGE.

BUT YOU ARE A GAYTOR FAN, 9-3 CITRUS BOWL.

I'D BE BITTER AND LASH OUT AT ANYONE WHO HAD A BETTER SEASON MUCH LESS DESTROYED MY TEAM

MATURITY FRIEND

MATURITY
RORSCHACH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#57 Dec 14, 2007
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and by the way you really showed GAYTOR wit by conjecturing i work at Mcdonalds and then by having a conversation with yourself while trying to insult me

terrible.

Gaytor nation this is the best representation you got?

terrible.

LSU NC's!!!!!!!!!
Ridiculous

Ocala, FL

#58 Dec 14, 2007
1. I don't live in Tennessee. That would be the location of my ISP, moron.

2. I did graduate from THE University of Florida.

3. It's no shame working at McDonald's. Some low-life loser has to do it, so it may as well be you!
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and by the way you really showed GAYTOR wit by conjecturing i work at Mcdonalds and then by having a conversation with yourself while trying to insult me
terrible.
Gaytor nation this is the best representation you got?
terrible.
LSU NC's!!!!!!!!!
Gator Nation

Orlando, FL

#59 Dec 14, 2007
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he already admitted that HE COULDN'T GET IN! Of course we can see that by his illiterate posts...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
UFALUM

Jupiter, FL

#61 Dec 19, 2007
That's hilarious! 5 comments ago, you talk about being an LSU fan, now here you are calling your own team an inferior opponent. What a F-U-C-KING IDIOT!
RORSCHACH wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaha so funny with the adhd med joke
hahahahahahahahahah
so original with the gay joke
ahahahahahahahah
so funny you are
gimme a break
tebow is the new Wurfell
product of a system who lost 3 games against inferior competition

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs Show Promise, Weakness In Preseason Opener (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Fat Indian 3
News Vikings vs. Chiefs preseason: Game time, TV sch... (Aug '14) Aug '14 adriana 1
News Floods prompt disaster declaration in central K... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wichita-rick 8
News NFL Rumors: New Orleans Saints To Let Go Of A Q... (Feb '13) Apr '13 Shreveport 2
News Other than Jermon Bushrod, which New Orleans Sa... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Wayne Morris 2
News Saints players say charter bus egged in Atlanta (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dirtybirds 5
News Pay it Forward: Liberty High grad Costello cont... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Grateful mom 1
More from around the web