Missouri: It's No. 1 for now

Missouri: It's No. 1 for now

There are 9 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 25, 2007, titled Missouri: It's No. 1 for now. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Missouri's rise to No. 1 included one setback against Oklahoma. To play for a national title, the Tigers must repay that debt and play even better than they have so far.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Tax Man

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Nov 26, 2007
I won't be able to comment on the Big Ten - foot$ball, ba$ketball, or any other athletic$ event$$$ t$k t$k
but the rest of the world goes on and the Missouri game was great. It is good to see games from another conference.
Big Ten Network - bah bah bah
Knows It

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 26, 2007
Missouri is overrated, they will get that message clearly engraved into their minds when OU crushes them...AGAIN
Boomer52

Utica, KY

#3 Nov 26, 2007
BCS Championship Game-Ohio State 42 W.Virginia 3
TMD

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2007
Knows It wrote:
Missouri is overrated, they will get that message clearly engraved into their minds when OU crushes them...AGAIN
I agree.

I can't see Missouri beating a healthy OU. It looks like it's going to be WVU vs OSU in the National Championship.

The NC game should be very high scoring. Ohio St has an excellent defense, but WVU is near unstoppable on offense.

I expect OSU to win in a squeaker 45-41.
wcm

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2007
As far as MU being overrated,the two teams that OU lost MU beat by 30pts each.MU being crushed by OU I guess you watched a different game than I did.
Bring It

Newington, CT

#6 Nov 26, 2007
Knows It wrote:
Another disgruntled Illini fan...
MIZZOU

Troy, MO

#7 Nov 26, 2007
Knows It wrote:
Crushed? MIZZOU was beating OU in the fourth quarter when they lost to them this year...

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#8 Nov 26, 2007
The Misery Tigers is going down again, they struggled with OVERRATED Kansas....who played no one LOL~!
TMD

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2007
Broadway Joe wrote:
The Misery Tigers is going down again, they struggled with OVERRATED Kansas....who played no one LOL~!
Tell'em Joe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs Show Promise, Weakness In Preseason Opener (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Fat Indian 3
News Vikings vs. Chiefs preseason: Game time, TV sch... (Aug '14) Aug '14 adriana 1
News Floods prompt disaster declaration in central K... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wichita-rick 8
News NFL Rumors: New Orleans Saints To Let Go Of A Q... (Feb '13) Apr '13 Shreveport 2
News Other than Jermon Bushrod, which New Orleans Sa... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Wayne Morris 2
News Saints players say charter bus egged in Atlanta (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dirtybirds 5
News Pay it Forward: Liberty High grad Costello cont... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Grateful mom 1
More from around the web