bcs 1-2 punch out

There are 2 comments on the Dec 1, 2007, South Florida Sun-Sentinel story titled bcs 1-2 punch out. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The championship dream finally died for No. 1 Missouri. The Oklahoma Sooners showed the Tigers just what it takes to win a title: defense and a bruising running game near the goal line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

GURU

Derry, NH

#1 Dec 2, 2007
Kansas shouls go to the BCS championship game. 11-1 equals the best record and for them to be left out of the big dance is rediculous. I am a Canes fan, but I am hoping Kansas gets the nod to go for the glory. Something tells me the BCS is just BS, and Kansas is going to get snubbed. GO KANSAS...
Rico

Gainesville, FL

#2 Dec 2, 2007
Are we going to hear the same excuses from Ohio State when either LSU or Georgia beats the crap out of them. "Oh .. they haven't played a game in over fifty days since they beat Michigan and that _________(you fill in the blank)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs Show Promise, Weakness In Preseason Opener (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Fat Indian 3
News Vikings vs. Chiefs preseason: Game time, TV sch... (Aug '14) Aug '14 adriana 1
News Floods prompt disaster declaration in central K... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wichita-rick 8
News NFL Rumors: New Orleans Saints To Let Go Of A Q... (Feb '13) Apr '13 Shreveport 2
News Other than Jermon Bushrod, which New Orleans Sa... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Wayne Morris 2
News Saints players say charter bus egged in Atlanta (Nov '12) Nov '12 Dirtybirds 5
News Pay it Forward: Liberty High grad Costello cont... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Grateful mom 1
More from around the web