Blackburn finally could get another c...

Blackburn finally could get another chance

There are 2 comments on the Home News Tribune story from Dec 8, 2007, titled Blackburn finally could get another chance. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

“I was out in practice today and I forgot my route”

Chase Blackburn needn't be reminded of his last NFL start at middle linebacker. It was a memorable one for him, not just because it came on Christmas Eve, but because it took him from the ecstasy of football to ... via Home News Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

Joe in San Diego

San Diego, CA

#1 Dec 9, 2007
Blackburn will do just fine in there for AP against the Eagles. He's aggressive, smart, and not afraid to stick his nose in there and lay some wood. Besides, who does this defense know better than the Eagles, especially now with Spags at the controls? Depth at LB is good, and this is the time of the season and the wild card picture is right for the Giants to get the LB depth some time on the field. We need to see more of Gerris Wilkerson too. It's interesting to note that around this time two years ago Sinorice Moss was named the Senior Bowl's MVP and Wilkerson was the South's defensive MVP.
home

Haledon, NJ

#2 Jan 29, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Blackburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Giant Chase Blackburn could have big rol... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Derrick Eddings 1
News New York Giants: Alec Ogletree Would be Immedia... (Apr '13) Apr '13 mike 1
News Giants signings and rumors: Free agency Day One (Mar '13) Mar '13 Nick A Ragua 2
News Chase Blackburn rumors: Report -- Giants want h... (Feb '13) Feb '13 ignacio avila 1
News Could (should?) the Giants look at Te'o? (Jan '13) Jan '13 John 1
News NY Giants Pay Tribute to Newtown (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Giants' defensive line has a fun night with fiv... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Billy Ringo 1
More from around the web