Clincher Brings Mixed Emotions For Gi...

Clincher Brings Mixed Emotions For Giants

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Clincher Brings Mixed Emotions For Giants. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

James Butler's cellphone rang a little after 7 p.m. Sunday. It was fellow Giants safety Kenny Phillips calling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Meh

Berlin, CT

#1 Dec 9, 2008
11-2? They earned a spot in the playoff through hard work and being the best. Everyone is beatable, just as they proved last year.
East Rutherford Watcher

North Branford, CT

#2 Dec 9, 2008
I hope the Giants' weak performances these past few weeks are due to off-field distractions and their braintrust wanting to button down its play and save the good stuff for the playoffs.

Momentum plays so large a part in football.

The Giants' new backup quarterback looked good enough in pre-season thatthe Giants got rid of everyone else. It might be a good idea to rest Manning the rest of the season, give his backup some playing time, and be fresh and strong in the playoffs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Blackburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Giant Chase Blackburn could have big rol... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Derrick Eddings 1
News New York Giants: Alec Ogletree Would be Immedia... (Apr '13) Apr '13 mike 1
News Giants signings and rumors: Free agency Day One (Mar '13) Mar '13 Nick A Ragua 2
News Chase Blackburn rumors: Report -- Giants want h... (Feb '13) Feb '13 ignacio avila 1
News Could (should?) the Giants look at Te'o? (Jan '13) Jan '13 John 1
News NY Giants Pay Tribute to Newtown (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Giants' defensive line has a fun night with fiv... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Billy Ringo 1
More from around the web