Melissa Weaver

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Aug 3, 2006
It's amazing to have a friend of the family play in the NFL. My dad is the biggest Chase fan I know of. We were all wearing our Chase jersey's during the games last season. This year we hope to go watch him personally.
brandon blackburn

West Union, OH

#2 Aug 13, 2006
Melissa Weaver wrote:
It's amazing to have a friend of the family play in the NFL. My dad is the biggest Chase fan I know of. We were all wearing our Chase jersey's during the games last season. This year we hope to go watch him personally.

chase is may cousin do you konw him
brandon blackburn

West Union, OH

#3 Aug 13, 2006
Melissa Weaver wrote:

He is may cosin and ps i am his biggest fan how do u know him
Milesunkle

Groton, CT

#4 Sep 1, 2006
Chase Blackburn: The People's Champ!!!
Dennis Blackburn

Flushing, NY

#5 Oct 9, 2006
Hello All,
I am the distant uncle of Chase from Canada. I am presently working in NYC and have become an instant Chase fan as well. I now have the official NY Giants home jersey with "Blackburn" #57.
I went to the opening game against the Colts, and Chase was amazing.
Megan Wolfe

Frankfort, IN

#6 Dec 24, 2006
Just thought I would stop by and say... that... Chase is a VERY nice looking young man... : ) I was also at the Colts vs Giants game at the beginning of the season... he looks even better in real life ... I hope one day to meet him but i highly doubt it..haha... Its still nice to dream though ; )
chris golias

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Aug 13, 2007
after seeing chase start for the first time a few years ago when he ran the interseption for a touchdown i became a huge fan...i even got tivo so i could pause the special teams plays and look for him...i have the only blackburn jersey i know of and i live about 25 minutes from the medowland...i plan on writting to him soon to tell him he should step it up and get the starting job lol
Melanie Sweeney

Tyler, TX

#8 Jan 20, 2008
My older brother and Chase were friends, and I went to high school with him... It's really nice to see him getting to go to the Superbowl! Good luck Chase!
Lauren

New York, NY

#9 Feb 4, 2008
It was pretty cool to see someone in the superbowl you went to highschool with. I dont think I have ever been so excited over a football game before. My Columbus friends even had an eye out for him. Last night was a truly awesome game. GO CHASE!!
Dave

New Kent, VA

#10 Feb 6, 2008
I have a Blackburn 57 road white jersey. As a season ticket holder, I always point out Chase's downfield coverage on special teams...so my uncle got me his jersey. So you're not alone Golias.
Eddy

Somerset, OH

#11 Feb 10, 2008
I think people need to know that Chase was supposed to be on the field and was the only player to see 12 players on the field and was running off to help the team. He played a great game.
Nick Marysville Ohio

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2008
Chase is a great guy, I know this is a bit late, but congratulation's to him and his wife megan. They both are great people. I knew chase back in HS and he was a heck of a player then and never stops getting better. good luck this season.
Jim

Powder Springs, GA

#13 Jan 13, 2011
Where can I buy a Chase Blackburn jersey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Blackburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Giant Chase Blackburn could have big rol... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Derrick Eddings 1
News New York Giants: Alec Ogletree Would be Immedia... (Apr '13) Apr '13 mike 1
News Giants signings and rumors: Free agency Day One (Mar '13) Mar '13 Nick A Ragua 2
News Chase Blackburn rumors: Report -- Giants want h... (Feb '13) Feb '13 ignacio avila 1
News Could (should?) the Giants look at Te'o? (Jan '13) Jan '13 John 1
News NY Giants Pay Tribute to Newtown (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Giants' defensive line has a fun night with fiv... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Billy Ringo 1
More from around the web