Morning links: Reaction to Hawks 6-3 ...

Morning links: Reaction to Hawks 6-3 loss

There are 2 comments on the The News Tribune story from Oct 24, 2011, titled Morning links: Reaction to Hawks 6-3 loss. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

Good morning. I'm on my way back to Seattle. We'll hold our Monday Morning QB live chat at 1 p.m., so stop by and join in the conversation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

neil

Eugene, OR

#1 Oct 24, 2011
alot of people talking about next years draft. The draft won't matter if the seahawks scouts and coaches can't evaluate talent better than they have the last few years.!! Arron Curry? wow. We could have had Clay Matthews that year. James Carpenter ? when they knew Hasselbeck wasn't going to be rehired? They left Andy Dalton and Christian Ponder on the board!!! Charlie Whitehurst, for a high draft choice and big bucks? wow!!! I wonder how much better hawk fans would feel about the future, with Matthews and DALTON PLAYING!!!
Gasfarts

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Burp....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Whitehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Marcus Mariota adapting to huddle, complex... May '15 Staying at the Ma... 4
News San Diego Chargers Unprepared for Injury to Phi... (Apr '13) Apr '13 charger freak 1
News San Diego Chargers vs. Minnesota Vikings: Prese... (Aug '12) Aug '12 GBPfan 6
News Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates Will Not Play A... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Charlie Whitehurst returns to Chargers (Mar '12) Mar '12 neil 2
News Seattle Seahawks by the Numbers: Marshawn Lynch... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Candyfarts 4
News Coffee and Cigarettes: Seahawks Links for Friday (Nov '11) Nov '11 Coach Pete Carroll 2
More from around the web