NFL Preseason Preview: Tarvaris Jacks...

NFL Preseason Preview: Tarvaris Jackson Must Impress Against Vikings

There are 31 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 15, 2011, titled NFL Preseason Preview: Tarvaris Jackson Must Impress Against Vikings. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Coming off a largely inconclusive performance in the Seahawks' preseason opener against the Chargers, Tarvaris Jackson will have to do a lot more to impress in the second preseason game, this time against the Minnesota Vikings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Anoka, MN

#21 Aug 20, 2011
jbo334 wrote:
<quoted text> well I will becuz I know what tavaris can do at the end of the day
new team, same ole t-joke. seattle just wasted their money
jbo334

United States

#22 Aug 20, 2011
Dan_20 wrote:
<quoted text>
new team, same ole t-joke. seattle just wasted their money
so go ahead what did he do wrong tonight hater he had ok stats to me golden tate caused the int and from my understanding no blocking, penalties, and really no run game
jbo334

United States

#23 Aug 20, 2011
Tavaris caused that lost I guess dan 20 lol!

Since: Jan 11

Anoka, MN

#24 Aug 21, 2011
jbo334 wrote:
<quoted text> so go ahead what did he do wrong tonight hater he had ok stats to me golden tate caused the int and from my understanding no blocking, penalties, and really no run game
t-joke threw behind the WR as usual, the jump pass which t-joke got drilled into the ground a few times, this is football not basketball. alot of this was against the vikings second string players
jbo334

United States

#25 Aug 21, 2011
Dan_20 wrote:
<quoted text>
t-joke threw behind the WR as usual, the jump pass which t-joke got drilled into the ground a few times, this is football not basketball. alot of this was against the vikings second string players
what does that mean if u have no blocking I did c the game but from what I saw he Tryna stay I. The picket
jbo334

United States

#26 Aug 21, 2011
Pocket

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#27 Aug 21, 2011
Dan_20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumping up and down waving the ball around.

We're not trying to bust the Seahawk fans chops just......trying to tell them what we saw with our own eyes for four years.

In my first days on this forum, we had Dolphin fans here trying to tell us how we screwed up with fumbleina. They stopped posting by mid season that year.
Trynafarts

Cypress, TX

#28 Aug 21, 2011
Cant beleive TJoke has a fan base in Orlando...
Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#29 Aug 22, 2011
Trynafarts wrote:
Cant beleive TJoke has a fan base in Orlando...
Isn't that where Mickey Mouse lives?
Magnum Man

Fishers, IN

#30 Aug 22, 2011
Saturday nights game definately impressed me! I thought man is Frazier a smart guy.
Saturdayfarts

Houston, TX

#31 Aug 22, 2011
More like Seattle was smart in helping the Vikes win by signing TJoke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Whitehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Marcus Mariota adapting to huddle, complex... (May '15) May '15 Staying at the Ma... 4
News San Diego Chargers Unprepared for Injury to Phi... (Apr '13) Apr '13 charger freak 1
News San Diego Chargers vs. Minnesota Vikings: Prese... (Aug '12) Aug '12 GBPfan 6
News Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates Will Not Play A... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Charlie Whitehurst returns to Chargers (Mar '12) Mar '12 neil 2
News Seattle Seahawks by the Numbers: Marshawn Lynch... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Candyfarts 4
News Coffee and Cigarettes: Seahawks Links for Friday (Nov '11) Nov '11 Coach Pete Carroll 2
More from around the web